What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just knew we would get screwed again!

Slappy

Juniors
We just can't take a trick!!!!
The last couple of days I have had a real strong feeling that there was gonna' be some horrendous call against us that would rob us of a win.
I didn't want to be negative, so i just kept it to myself!

They deadset ignore the rules(favour of the attacking team etc) when we play. How long did that kundt mander look at that video for???

We will never get a fair go!!!!!

Famous1

Juniors
No, where weren't screwed....

BRYCE GIBBS DESERVED TO BE SENT OFF...... leaving us with 12 men.

I'm positive that was a try, its over, nothing we can do, but get on with it, lucky results went out way this weekend

_A_J_Gray_

Juniors
do you really think Bryce deserved to go?
Honestly I didnt see anything in it and Im not that bias in things like this. . .

Slappy

Juniors
Famous1 said:

I'm positive that was a try, its over, nothing we can do, but get on with it, lucky results went out way this weekend

Weren't screwed!! There's a hell of a lot of people around here that don't agree!!

Most of us realise that there isn't anything we can do about it now and we should just get on with it but if we all took that approach then these forums would be empty!!!

There are shocking double standards going on in the NRL and the state of refereeing is only one aspect of it. They are deadset clueless and (subconsciosly)biased!
If that was brad fittler scoring in the corner then it would've been a totally different outcome.

Famous1

Juniors
Slappy said:
Famous1 said:

Weren't screwed!! There's a hell of a lot of people around here that don't agree!!

Most of us realise that there isn't anything we can do about it now and we should just get on with it but if we all took that approach then these forums would be empty!!!

There are shocking double standards going on in the NRL and the state of refereeing is only one aspect of it. They are deadset clueless and (subconsciosly)biased!
If that was brad fittler scoring in the corner then it would've been a totally different outcome.
unfortuneately, it wasnt brad fittler it was pat richards, we have other minutes 79 minutes for something to happy, shame we did all what we should have in the last minute. Prince should have thrown the pass to unmarked moodie, but he did, WHY NOT BLAME PRINCE FOR ROBBING US OF VICTORY

Slappy

Juniors
Famous1 said:
Slappy said:
Famous1 said:

unfortuneately, it wasnt brad fittler it was pat richards, we have other minutes 79 minutes for something to happy, shame we did all what we should have in the last minute. Prince should have thrown the pass to unmarked moodie, but he did, WHY NOT BLAME PRINCE FOR ROBBING US OF VICTORY

you sound really confused!!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We weren't robbed. Too many people here see the tigers as innocent all the time and our opponents get given an easy run.

re: The last game against the Bulldogs. Many whinged about the try the Bulldogs scored from a knock on and rightfully so, but they fail to realise that we scored a try off a knock in that game as well.

The game against the Broncos, as Famous1 said, Gibbs should have been sent, he wasn't attempting a charge down or a tackle. We were very lucky that he stayed on the ground. If it had've been 12 on 13, then I doubt we would have even been in the match.

cadburys

Juniors
_A_J_Gray_ said:
do you really think Bryce deserved to go?
Honestly I didnt see anything in it and Im not that bias in things like this. . .

Totally agree with you AJ, i have had this discussion with a few workmates
regarding the Bryce Gibbs incident, and whilst i was in the minority, i still can't believe people think there was something in it.

I'm definitely not a biased person, i call a spade a spade and i definitely don't condone foul play of any sort, no matter from who or what team it comes from.

The tackle was late, and only slightly late, clumsy yes, but as far as malice
or even a high shot are concerned, critics have got to be kidding themselves.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Slappy said:

Thats because alot of people around here never wear anything else but there Wests Tigers Coloured Glasses ;-)

We screwed our selves like we do a hell most of the time, we should never of been in the position we where in and well we should of been 1 man down as well.

Richards first try could of been no try and well Senters try should of been no try as well

We shot oursleves in the foot, I didn't think it was a try but I do think the call should of been a Ref's call and not a red button call and well who knows

Slappy said:

disagree, forums are for peoples views on things be it negative or positive, the Wests Tigers forum original forum has come back to life and well how many people are posting over there about this topic ?????

Slappy said:

I doubt that Mander is the best ref (IMO) in the game and if you look at his stats you will probably find that a certain team don't get there way as often as you think they do compared to other sides ;-)

Slappy

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
Slappy said:

Thats because alot of people around here never wear anything else but there Wests Tigers Coloured Glasses ;-)

We screwed our selves like we do a hell most of the time, we should never of been in the position we where in and well we should of been 1 man down as well.

Richards first try could of been no try and well Senters try should of been no try as well

We shot oursleves in the foot, I didn't think it was a try but I do think the call should of been a Ref's call and not a red button call and well who knows

Slappy said:

disagree, forums are for peoples views on things be it negative or positive, the Wests Tigers forum original forum has come back to life and well how many people are posting over there about this topic ?????

Slappy said:

I doubt that Mander is the best ref (IMO) in the game and if you look at his stats you will probably find that a certain team don't get there way as often as you think they do compared to other sides ;-)

what a crock!!!