What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just want to cry!!

ParraAds

Juniors
We have become so used to poor performances this year....

and then tonight we improved in sooooo many ways and it looked like the game was ours....

Just heartbreaking!! :x

That pr**k Hodges and the rest of that team just make me sick...

Glenn

First Grade
Just a couple of poor patches and ill discipline and Brisbane get back in the game. If the poor performances didn't push you over the edge, this must get you periously close.

Hodges gets sent off then we win, it's a joke really what do you have to do to get sent off?
I cried, kicked a box over and swore very loudly.
They fact we started so well, then came back so strong and to lose like that just sucks.
We had to play against a team seemed they only had to be back 8 mtrs and we were always back 10. Maybe it's the Eels in me saying that.

ParraAds

Juniors
Does Halligan still want Burt kicking for his life???

I know they were tough kicks but you would really have thought he'd get one of the two at least

stuke

Bench
Does Halligan still want Burt kicking for his life???

I know they were tough kicks but you would really have thought he'd get one of the two at least

on the last one I wanted INU to kick it. he was on a high after scoring the last 2 tries, why not make the call to give him the shot?

jono

Juniors
on the last one I wanted INU to kick it. he was on a high after scoring the last 2 tries, why not make the call to give him the shot?
I actually thought Inu should've had a go because it was on his correct side to steer the ball in from right to left

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
2 tries lost because the ref called they were forward, what a joke. I gave up counting how many ball's the Drongo's threw forward and it wasn't called. Justin Hodges will need a blanket over the next few weeks, because he will find it cold on the side line, Ben Ikin even came out and said he was in trouble and he is one eyed Drongo then it gets.

Mr Slippery Eel

Juniors
I am crying!!!!! Parra at times seem to play with purpose, with determination, with intent. Then players go missing, the one;s that need to keep things together. Apart from Mateo. We loose direction and then our metres gain drops. I think that the coach is a useless p***k. He puts on virtually the same players each week that are just not upto scratch, 12 weeks now and still has done nothing!!!! Is hagan's just wanting to spite everyone!! If you keep doing the same thing you will acheive the same results. Even if we win it is not convincing, and I still won't feel confident as Hagan will surely @#$% the team up. There is no consistancy, as the commentor said "soft in the head", this is the coach's job to get right, still nothing after 12 weeks.

woddy

Juniors
loved the eels since '80 we should've won but stupid penalties and if hindy caught that ball just b4 half time who knows ...grothe jnr is not the prob as most have said its inside players going to early

Y2Eel

First Grade
I Dont want to Cry i was impressed the way the Eels players fought for the entire 80 minutes even when the broncos scored back to back tries...

We could have gone into our shells after they hit back after our quick tries but they kept trying...

Bazal

Post Whore
Inu should have taken the last two kicks, purely because it was the wrong side for a left footed Burty. That said, this is the first game all year that I've been proud of the boys....they played their hearts out and deserved a win. Unfortunately, so did Brisbane. Best game all year, for any two teams

Mr Slippery Eel

Juniors
loved the eels since '80 we should've won but stupid penalties and if hindy caught that ball just b4 half time who knows ...grothe jnr is not the prob as most have said its inside players going to early

Watching most of the games, and even the all commentors have said the same thing , "grothe keeps coming up and in, teams should attack that side", the rest of the inside men are in a line. Yes, we may be outnumbered but rushing up just creates a bigger hole, if he made a ball and all tackle, he would save the try but this really happens. Rushing up, leaving a massive hole just makes it harder for the inside men to cover.

Slick

Juniors
Watching most of the games, and even the all commentors have said the same thing , "grothe keeps coming up and in, teams should attack that side", the rest of the inside men are in a line. Yes, we may be outnumbered but rushing up just creates a bigger hole, if he made a ball and all tackle, he would save the try but this really happens. Rushing up, leaving a massive hole just makes it harder for the inside men to cover.

Yep he pretty much has a massive sign over his head that says "attack here!"

TheRam

Coach
I am not to disappointed in the way the team performed las night, be cause that was about as good as that team can play.

The coaching staff though is another matter.

How glaringly obvious is it that Tahu is a massive loss. Put him back in that side and most of our problems out wide would all but disappear.

We really need something done about that, but what, has no a simple answer. I don't think dropping Grothe is it though. B. Smith is probably our best option, but not the long term solution. He has been suspect in both attack and defense at different times also.

Latest posts