What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know I've done the right thing - Sonny Bill

O.K I have a some stupid questions, what happens if by some miracle the Dogs manage to get SBW back,
1) I assume even if they put him in NSW cup for 4 years (Although I believe thier CEO has said they don't want him back, I could be wrong though) they still have to pay him $500K a season right?

2) Will they want to tie up 1/4 of thier salary cap to pay a reserve grader ?

What is the ultimate aim if they don't want him back but they don't want him to play somewhere else?
Will this simply end with the Dogs getting compensation and releasing SBW from his contract.

Give him nothing...let him suffer in NSW cup.

Floods

Juniors
Give him nothing...let him suffer in NSW cup.

Well, even though it sucks for the dogs the problem is he would still have the original contract wouldn't he? And in the end despite all the rhetoric from both sides it would simply be bad business to have him in NSW cup and near impossible for him to play in the first grade side effectively.

Edit: Don't get me wrong I don't agree with what SBW has done , I just think this whole drama is going to end in a whimper with a payout and a release.

Edit 2: I am happy posting this allowed me to get rid of the stupid banner telling me to post more:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Last edited:

The Teach

Juniors
So you are telling me you can get an education out panfer way these days.

Ever heard of University of Western Sydney clown? Oh thats right, you haven't because you've been living in sonny-bill's back pocket haven't you Nasser? :lol::lol::lol:

That post proves what an idiot you are!

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Ever heard of University of Western Sydney clown? Oh thats right, you haven't because you've been living in sonny-bill's back pocket haven't you Nasser? :lol::lol::lol:

That post proves what an idiot you are!

I try to spend as little time as possible in the west. So what do they do there? Nursing?