What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know I've done the right thing - Sonny Bill

Matt23

Staff member
Deadset, Savethechildren makes Lockyno1, Razor, Chemical Billy & Chandos look like rocket scientists...

Twigg

Juniors
I have no hatred to gays STC. Though I don't know how the Souffs fans will react about having you join them.

Bazal, anything is possible. No one knows what is typing behind the keyboard.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
I have no hatred to gays STC. Though I don't know how the Souffs fans will react about having you join them.

Bazal, anything is possible. No one knows what is typing behind the keyboard.

Souths have the second most gay fans in the league thanks very much. Only the magpies have more.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Look on the bright side Bulldogs fans, you won't get caught rorting the cap this year. :)

Also you just got an extra 1.6 million to spend on players

Tipster

Bench
Just reported on 2UE:

- Toulon have no idea that SBW has flown to France and have denied that they had signed SBW before July 14 which represents the deadline of all Top 14 clubs

Tipster

Bench
Btw the above was confirmed by the media laison officer of Toulon who was just on their sports program

Tommax25

Bench
Twiggy. It is a simple enough trade off. A few extra road deaths is a small price to pay to start reclaiming some of our civil liberties.

I don't care if players take non performance enhancing recreational drugs. That is their own private decision.

Ecstasy didn't make A Johns play better.

I am starting to think the people on this forum are telegraph readers.

you are an absolute f*ckwit. you are certainly entitled to your opinion but your opinion is f*cked, and indicates to all that reads you sh*t that you are such a massive f*ckwit that you think that a few people deaths is worth not having to breathe into breathaliser. you are are obviously a troll and I know I shouldnt give you anything but f*ck it, dig in and enjoy it. Would you feel the same way about "a few extra road deaths" if it was you, or your family and friends that was a part of those "extra road deaths"? Wait what am I saying, of course you would be fine with that because that would mean you still have your civil liberties. go f*ck a bear trap you sh*tbag of an excuse for a person

Latest posts