What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know we're chasing the best players.....but wtf?

hindy111

Post Whore
colin best your kidding me....what a joke....
Give sio or Loko a run..You also have jono wright

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I highly doubt it is true.

I think we are the media's and player managers Roosters this year, link a player to Parra to up said players price.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
the only way Colin Best would fit in on the payroll at Parramatta is in a janitors uniform..

*Maybe* 4 or 5 years ago (stressing the MAYBE there!) but not now when he's 30+ and we have so many promising Wenty and NYC boys that deserve a shot.

Jono could be trained up into being the next Eric. Long Legs, Strong carrier, quick.. we don't need a replacement, we need faith in what we've got!!

parra pete

Referee
Colin Best would be a handy gain, in my opinion. Noted try scorer. Age shall not weary them nor the years condemn. BUT I, like Jess, am a fan of Jono Wright and I agree with her, that he should be given his chance first..

Forty20

First Grade
The tank's been refilled, but Mortimer's been left idling on the grid
Titans bench prop Michael Henderson will also be back, after missing the 37-18 win over North Queensland with a virus. Meanwhile, South Sydney centre Colin Best will join Cronulla at the end of the season on a two-year deal.

Clicky