What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Know Who The Zodiac Was!

St. Brett

Juniors
Morning all.

zodiac.jpg

Listen, I was telling Witty Fan that I know who The Zodiac was in private message.
The other day I e-mail this smart arse over in Seattle somewhere and we got into a heated exchange, you know how it goes.

So today I'm back out to return serve to his drop lob volley shot.
You know how these cowards are - they f**ken' don't like to be beat and you can't speak to them.
Know-it-all don't-speak-to-me smart arses they are!

But today I'm also making a League Unlimited point as well!

I've sort of been petitioning for years to have another section added to LU where we can post everyday general nothing sh*t like this thread!
This thread doesn't belong here amongst you loner-fools looking for online love, I'm sorry.
Where am I gonna post this though, in 'Go ahead,ask us anything' again?
League unlimited I want you to create/add a new section to this website called General section for any topic.

Listen guys...as I was telling whatshername, I think I may know who The Zodiac was!
Interest rate in this may be zero but I must get this off my conscious!
(Christ, I spelt conscious right for once. Well, look at that! Believe that?)
I believe that my writing may be improving.

I'm now sending another e-mail to this arsehole in Oregan where I shall lay it on the prick who Zodiac was!
This is ground breaking world newsworthy material.

I'll clue any interested enthusiast in.
Intitials clue!

RH!

Work on the RH lead and read Graysmith's dark-green Zodiac book, near the start, concerning the painting party.

Does anyone wanna read what that guy wrote in reply to my letter the other day?
He absolutely smashed me.

I'll now type my new theory out right now.
And maybe afterwards....oww, I don't know, supposed you'd like to read it?
curseofthezodiac.jpg

What's this? Is this a new movie?
Anybody know anything about this?
I think The Zodiac bullseye target would make a great tattoo.
It'd be something to get it done in S.F. wouldn't it?

St. Brett

Juniors
Witty Fan?

How does one get in contact with the author Robert Graysmith?
He has no listing.

I've wrote SFPD and The SF Chronicle this morning asking if they have his details.

Witty Fan.

Check it out.

RH = police officer Richard Hoffman!
Yes?

Read on.
It all fits like a pattern if you put it together.

The focal point of all this center's around Darlene Ferrin did it not?
Darlene knew Betty Lou Jensen!
Darlene knew Mike Mageau as well, coincidence? I think not!
At this painting party why was it that RH (Richard Hoffman) a copper, at this party? He was there with 2 other police officers. That is where I gather the whole group thing theory!
Read about the night Darlene was gunned down.
Who was the first officer at the site? None other than officer RH!
Within 10 minutes he shows up. Quite strange don’t you think?
And even more bizarrely is that he rode with her to the hospital.
Most sick killers will interact with the victims after the attacks have occurred.
They did say that Zodiac was a marksman! And the gun used on Darlene was a Browning auto! Only royal army lieutenants and police officer’s carry Browning’s!
Hoffman was the one who called it in that Darlene was DOA at the hospital.
And about 5 minutes later family members received the bogus breathing phone calls after that! And guess what? They were all made outside of a police station!

It’s plainly obvious that a police man did this! He would have even had the time to send that letter to The Chronicle the next day which was post marked S.F.
Who better than a cop to drive/cruise around playing games?
It was a group thing with these guys.
Cops are deranged like this.
This is where Magnum Force got its idea for the movie.
Who’s going to investigate a copper when he’s the one running the show?
He’s not going to implicate himself. He/they got away with the perfect murder.

Then they threw in the Stine killing in the big smoke to widen the suspect search. Make it look like it was bigger than it was. They knew that the heat was getting a bit too close to them by restricting it to the Vallejo area so they tried to make it look like it was a crazed city killer from out of town.
It all goes back to that small community where your killers are.
They just tried to widen the game’s radius with the cheap S.F. tactic.
Remember Silence of the Lambs and weighing down the first victim?
The first victim was closer to home?

Officer Richard Hoffman was The Zodiac.
It wasn’t a game of cat ‘n mouse, it was f**king cop and cop killer mixed with Montana forest hunters.
I bet there was 4 of them to be exact!
Mountain hunters who grew tired of shooting god damn squirrels and Bear probably and concocted a plan to hunt in the city and enlighten their lives.

St. Brett

Juniors
Here's what my so called friend replied to me the other day from Oregano USA.
(He's a real c*ck snot!)

To Brett.
If you were told that you have nothing of value to contribute to a Zodiac
discussion, it's not because you are a "newbie" -- no, it's because you have
next to zero knowledge about the Zodiac crimes. Your e-mail was filled with
factual error after factual error, simple mistakes that you could have
corrected by spending even a few minutes at Zodiackiller.com. But no, you're
a know-it-all who wants to post misinformation. You need to learn BEFORE you
teach, and obviously you have yet to do so.

First of all, I can't control what other people wear. The shirt you referred
to was designed to make as many people as possible aware of Zodiac's
unsolved codes, in the hope that someone might see it and be able to solve
it. Your hope that I am in poor favor with the relatives of those Zodiac
killed is wrong. Just where do you think i obtained all of those photographs
and other items? Dud...from the family members, who support what I'm doing
100%.

By the way, how many times have YOU taken the trouble to visit the grave
site of a Zodiac victim? So shut your f**king mouth.

*Graysmith deserves everything he gets. The man never bothered to interview
most of the people who had valuable information, and he got the locations of
four crime scenes incorrect. He's a tool, so you two have much in common.

*The "RH" stuff has been discussed for years at my website. Obviously you
can't be bothered to read and learn.

*BTK wasn't homosexual, he was married with children and only molested
female victims. Once again you have shown your ignorance.

*Why would anyone show Hartnell a sketch of a man whom Hartnell only saw
with a mask on? God you are an idiot.

*Ummm...there were tens of thousands of wing walkers manufactured, not "10"
total. Moron.

You just might be the most ill-informed person I've ever encountered on this
subject. Thank God nobody wasted their time reading your stupid posts.

Ouch! It bites!

Today I'm sending this to him. It's kind of long, I know. Why am I sharing this with you guys anyway? I don't know. I don't even know what I'm doing.

Guy?

Are you there?
I know who The Zodiac was!
I worked it out last night.

Got the time to read another letter? I'll name The Zodiac in this e-mail. (See if you considered this guy!)

Now, if you can control yourself and not fill your mind with anger then maybe we could try again?

Let’s start again all fresh this time?.

Forget about the other day’s encounter where you flew off the handle, half cocked, and let your inner asshole shine through.

But it must be said that I really can’t stomach you, pal! You call me a know it all.
What about yourself. You are Mr. Know-it-all himself. I’m never wrong, I’m Tom Voight!

Can we proceed if it’s ok with you?

I’ll tell you who The Zodiac was if you can be bothered to read my lengthy second e-mail.

First I’ll clue you in.

RH and the painting party at Darlene Ferrin’s ok? It’s all right there in a nut shell!
The answer is right there at the beginning of Robert Graysmith’s dark-green Zodiac book.

I’ll come back to it.

I have a few points I would like to make.

Nobody read my comments on your website because they were erased the minute I typed them in. Yet, you let some asshole from Belgium write some piss-ant message that wasn’t even in English.
Again, you’re rude. Has anybody ever told you that? You’re also an alcoholic, aren’t you Tom? Bet you’re a full-on drunk.

Let’s start shall we?

You are reading this, aren’t you?

You’re gonna love this.

I guess I’ll start with who Zodiac was.

RH = police officer Richard Hoffman!
Yes?
Delve into this, Voight!
Read on.
It all fits like a pattern if you put it together.

The focal point of all this center's around Darlene Ferrin did it not?
Darlene knew Betty Lou Jensen!
Darlene knew Mike Mageau as well, coincidence? I think not!
At this painting party why was it that RH (Richard Hoffman) a copper, at this party? He was there with 2 other police officers. That is where I gather the whole group thing theory!
Read about the night Darlene was gunned down.
Who was the first officer at the site? None other than officer RH!
Within 10 minutes he shows up. Quite strange don’t you think?
And even more bizarrely is that he rode with her to the hospital.
Most sick killers will interact with the victims after the attacks have occurred.
They did say that Zodiac was a marksman! And the gun used on Darlene was a Browning auto! Only royal army lieutenants and police officer’s carry Browning’s!
Hoffman was the one who called it in that Darlene was DOA at the hospital.
And about 5 minutes later family members received the bogus breathing phone calls after that! And guess what? They were all made outside of a police station!
Voight! Find out for me what officer Richard Hoffman looked like!
Do you have his photo?
The plot you talked about in your DVD, while looking at Cecilia Shephard’s grave, concerning the police setting up surveillance at her funeral, did you ever get hold of them photo’s? Do you even know what officer Hoffman looked like?

It’s plainly obvious that a police man did this! He would have even had the time to send that letter to The Chronicle the next day which was post marked S.F.
Who better than a cop to drive/cruise around playing games?
It was a group thing with these guys.
Cops are deranged like this.
This is where Magnum Force got its idea for the movie.
Who’s going to investigate a copper when he’s the one running the show?
He’s not going to implicate himself. He/they got away with the perfect murder.

Then they threw in the Stine killing in the big smoke to widen the suspect search. Make it look like it was bigger than it was. They knew that the heat was getting a bit too close to them by restricting it to the Vallejo area so they tried to make it look like it was a crazed city killer from out of town.
It all goes back to that small community where your killers are.
They just tried to widen the game’s radius with the cheap S.F. tactic.
Remember Silence of the Lambs and weighing down the first victim?
The first victim was closer to home?

Voight, f**king Officer Richard Hoffman was The Zodiac.
It wasn’t a game of cat ‘n mouse, it was f**king cop and cop killer mixed with Montana forest hunters.
I bet there was 4 of them to be exact!
Mountain hunters who grew tired of shooting god damn squirrels and Bear probably and concocted a plan to hunt in the city and enlighten their lives.

I’ll bet you The Zodiac was as sensitive and fragile on the inside that he created two people inside of himself from all the comments that were bombarded at him.
He believed his own press. Brought into it and became consumed by it until he couldn’t take it no more.
He would have projected this none caring emotionalist carefree zombie but deep inside he would have cracked at the slightest comment passed!

Voight, concerning your web site. I think you should have put up a big illuminating sign at the start that read, “Only assholes with a college degree need apply to this site. Sorry no plebeians!”

Can I take a wild guess, Voight? I bet you yourself wrote a manuscript on a Zodiac subject but couldn’t get anyone to publish it, right?
You’ve tried haven’t you? But no publishing house was interested in second hand heresy, right? Your own facts, figures and theories didn’t impress the big print house eh? Bet this pissed you off, right? That’s why you consume so much alcohol and hate other people’s opinions right?

I watched your DVD again. It’s a shame you didn’t include a chapter skip option.
I believe your friend, ED, is the one who is wearing the Zodiac t-shirt.
You can’t defend that, Voight! I took offence to that so did my Dad!
To prove what self explanatory smug merkins you were you even mocked the front gates that were locked! Boy, nothing’s safe with you 2 around!
There you were at the grave site in your film and you raced straight over to Cecilia Shephard’s grave, four in, and you walked right on top of her to film her tombstone.
Don’t you know that when you walk in a grave yard you do not stand on top of the deceases coffin area?
Nah, but what do you care? You were just thankful that Zodiac put her there so as you could exploit it and sell your movie.
You’re no better than Lionel Dahmer!
Through your entire film you were snide, with little quirky remarks to degrade anybody you didn’t agree with.
At that eatery you mocked Graysmiths theory again.

I can’t believe that you’d defend ED wearing that t-shirt, actually promoting the guy who had put Cecilia Sheppard in her grave.
You can’t defend that!
Tell ya what, Voight, why don’t you and ole ED visit Sharon Tate’s grave and wear big Manson t-shirts while filming it?
What audacity of ED to do that while standing at Sheppard’s grave site.

You didn’t know the families, Voight, you f**king hypocrite n****r!
Then why did you drive around like sneak thieves filming where the victims lived whispering?
If you knew them then I’m sure you would have filmed the victim’s houses in your DVD with permission.
You got f**king 3rd party hear say so don’t give me that ‘we knew the victim’s family sh*t!’

Voight, Bryan Hartnell stated that he saw The Zodiacs eyes! Even said he saw sweat dripping on his forehead! He knew the shape of Zodiacs head he would have been able to confirm if the chubby face sketch was even remotely close to what the guy looked like.

If you’re such a f**king genius on the subject then let’s have it now, Voight!
In your eyes, who was Zodiac?
Don’t give me that Lee Allen sh*t! That guy wasn’t The Zodiac!

I believe that I’ve named The Zodiac right in this e-mail today!
Voight, have you got contact details of Robert Graysmith? (The guy mentioned you and your website in one of his books give him some credit, guy!)
I need to inform somebody of my startling revelation here today.
I’ve f**king solved it, Voight!
It was Richard Hoffman!
I need to tell somebody about this.
Don’t even think about taking credit for my detective work, guy!
I can go to bed tonight knowing that it was I, who solved the life long mystery of this merkins identity!
I solved it, Voight!

Tom? You don’t have a picture of this Officer Richard Hoffman by any chance, do you?
Does he appear in any of the background pictures already available?
Find out what he looked like and what other officer’s worked with him.
Find out his background details.
Where he was originally from an that.
This is him.
Richard Hoffman is The Zodiac!

Oh and Voight? At the start of your DVD, when you turn right and go up that windy road? You said to slow down as it's too windy and narrow and that on a rainy day it's slippery and a person would go over the edge very easily.
I think you'd make a lovely corpse and should go back there when it is raining and drive over the cliff if you're going to continue through life being a umm, first college degree asshole!

Brett.

Case closed, mystery solved!

I better get going home.
We're renting Death at a funeral today to watch for tonight.
gotta pick up some fried rice as well.

Reading about this Zodiac guy is really bad for your health.

Sorry to have wasted your peoples time.
I'll show myself to the door that way.
Bye.
~out~ from Moorebank.

Oh and one more thing.
Ain't it strange that when bitten by a shark people claim they only feel it when out of the water yet you tread on a bindi and it makes you buck instantly.
Are they saying that water is a suppressant?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Interest rate in this may be zero but I must get this off my conscious! (Christ, I spelt conscious right for once. Well, look at that! Believe that?)

Except you meant Conscience

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25408643-401,00.html

Deborah Perez claims her father Guy Ward Hendrickson was the Zodiac serial killer

By staff writers

NEWS.com.au

April 30, 2009 01:25pm

* Woman claims infamous Zodiac killer was dad
* Says she went with him on killings
* Also helped write letters to taunt police

A SOUTHERN California woman today said her late father was the infamous Zodiac killer who terrorised the San Francisco Bay area four decades ago.

San Francisco homicide investigators said they will check the information from Deborah Perez, who said her father, Guy Ward Hendrickson, killed at least two of the known victims 40 years ago, The Associated Press reported.

Sgt Lyn Tomioka said the investigation into the 1969 death of San Francisco taxi driver Paul Lee Stine related to the Zodiac killer remains ongoing.

"We get a significant number of calls a year. We will look into whatever evidence that is presented to us," Sgt Tomioka said about the case.

During a news conference outside the San Francisco Chronicle today, Ms Perez, of Corona, California, said she has given police what she believes are Stine's eyeglasses and letters she wrote - some to the newspaper - on her father's behalf about the crimes.

Ms Perez claims she was a naive seven-year-old tagging along with her father during the killings.

"He told me he was sick, and all I wanted to do was help my dad," Ms Perez, who came to her conclusion about two years ago, said.

"He kept telling me he was sick and he killed many, many people. I had no idea."

The self-described Zodiac killer is blamed for at least five murders in 1968 and 1969. He was never caught, though many believe he was Arthur Leigh Allen, a convicted child molester who died in 1992.

Hendrickson, a carpenter with six children, died in 1983 from cancer.

Ms Perez said she could not keep her father's secrets any longer, AP reported.

Latest posts