What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I met Megan Gale yesterday...

after the Sydney Half-Marathon...she was doing a promotion for sunscreen so I went over for a dose (even though I didn't need it). Had some meaningless banter for a bit then off to brag to my mates.

Stating the obvious - She is absolutely stunning, i've still got grass burns on my jaw. She's gotta be one of the most natural beauties on the face of the earth, and an awesome vibe to her too.

Elia

Juniors
She's really pretty! I wish I was her =P. Does she have blue eyes or green eyes?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Bring back John Fifita said:
after the Sydney Half-Marathon...she was doing a promotion for sunscreen so I went over for a dose (even though I didn't need it). Had some meaningless banter for a bit then off to brag to my mates.

Stating the obvious - She is absolutely stunning, i've still got grass burns on my jaw. She's gotta be one of the most natural beauties on the face of the earth, and an awesome vibe to her too.

how i envy you

Latest posts