What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I must confess.... :(

Big Tim2 said:
I applaud u poetic. U have the decency to look around at the supporters of this club and say "I'm not sure if I am a fan of the club". It takes balls to discuss that aswell.

I have lived in Newie from day 1 of my life. So this team is in my blood, considering they were established 4 years after I was born and I was brought up on the hill at the ISC.

In the end it is your decision, and if your heart is not in this club, go with one where your heart will be. I have respect for opposition fans who are as passionate about their club as I am. It is good to see that you want to find your team, and good luck with who you choose. Hopefully we can keep you though, the Knights are gonna be the greatest team in NRL history.

even tho u had a go at me (i understand why, i was joking about that bit btw) u seem like a good fan to your club. well done.

Big Tim

First Grade
I guess I am just sick of ppl comin on here and bagging our team.

I guess when this place turns into the number 1 section on this site in 2 weeks ppl are gonna come here for that sort of thing, they know they will get a bite. Like you did.

Big Tim2 said:
I guess I am just sick of ppl comin on here and bagging our team.

I guess when this place turns into the number 1 section on this site in 2 weeks ppl are gonna come here for that sort of thing, they know they will get a bite. Like you did.

yeah dude i expect u to hate me. i have my opinions on the knights and sometimes i make stupid jokes about them, so feel free to hate me....

Doctor

Bench
I'm beginning to wonder why I even hopped into this thread, but seeing as though I'm here and I've bothered to read a lot of the waffle already in here I may as well respond:

Poetic Tragedy: Go wherever you feel like going, in all seriousness. The Knights don't lack supporters, so don't feel like they need the extra fan (cold hard reality). Despite how others have ripped into you for your ambiguous spiel about league support, I am prepared to listen to your 'rantings and ravings' and give you serious comment.

Despite what Penny here says, the Knights are a top-notch side that hasn't had to buy all the good players like their competition equivalents. Out of the remaining six, the Roosters, Bulldogs, Storm, Canberra, and in some ways Penrith have all spent big to make their sides much better. The Knights don't do that, their last major expediture was Ben Kennedy and Matt Parsons - and they've improved 10-fold since making the move.

The local talent here is quite good, the region itself is lovely (but don't tell your out-of-town friends), and it is quite a good team to follow because it is as much a part of the community as water is as much a part of the human body.

As for you Penny - not sure why you bag the Knights out so much. Some of your comments about the coaches, players and clubs are more than slightly deluded, but you're entitled to have your say - albeit ranting and raving as usual. :lol:

Original_Chook said:
As for you Penny - not sure why you bag the Knights out so much. Some of your comments about the coaches, players and clubs are more than slightly deluded, but you're entitled to have your say - albeit ranting and raving as usual. :lol:

hehe yeah im just mucking around as you should be able to tell from my over the top posts, i dont like the knights but its not like i sit in my room thinking of plots to kill knights players lol.

poetic tragedy

Juniors
I've decided I'm gonna stick with the Knights, screw the dogs. :)

While I'm here though, anyone wanna tell me what happened to Billy Peden? My dad got me the 2001 premiership DVD and he really stood out then and apparently always had for the knights, what ended up happening to him?

Encurly

Juniors
Yep, London Broncos. Still going pretty well apparently - set up a few tries and scored one of his own in their 40-0 thrashing of Widnes last weekend. Played hooker in that game too - memories on 97!

poetic tragedy said:

While I'm here though, anyone wanna tell me what happened to Billy Peden? My dad got me the 2001 premiership DVD and he really stood out then and apparently always had for the knights, what ended up happening to him?

bad decision :(

london broncos were my fave esl team till bill peden joined them.

MC DUI

Juniors
poetic tragedy said:

Thank the heavens poetic tragedy will be a Knights supporter.

Oh yeah now I remember I don't give a crap.

Latest posts