What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I need help finding a link to the old games video vault on nrl.com

I found a link on here earlier this year, that took me to all the old games (or halves of them) on the nrl site, since then my computer has been reformatted and Im having trouble finding it again, does anyone have it?

shadow grinder

First Grade
i cant seem to find them anymore ethier...i can only find 2004 videos...to do that just open up any other video on nrl.com from the bigpondguide then on the left hand side towards the top it says replays click that and you can choose games from 2004

*Paul*

Juniors
Cockadoodledoo said:
I can't get any picture, just audio. What am I doing wrong?
Make sure all your WM codecs are up to date. Installing WMP10 will do it.

bartman

Immortal
You're right! The sneaker buggers must've disabled it, but left all the page structure there. :(

Telstra - taking what was once freely provided and locking it behind closed doors. At least they haven't made the current season's replays paid access only - yet.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
*Paul* said:
Make sure all your WM codecs are up to date. Installing WMP10 will do it.

Well I already have WM10 installed.. Obviously a codec problem. Never had problems viewing videos from other sources..

bartman

Immortal
Nice find, same contents as one posted before - but doesn't work for me...

Are you a Bigpond subscriber Budz, by any chance? It might take a cookie and only work for people who are signed to Bigpond.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
I have bigpond, that second site's videos won't load either so you don't need to be a member to watch them (not that they work anyway)

OVP

Coach
bartman said:
Telstra - taking what was once freely provided and locking it behind closed doors. At least they haven't made the current season's replays paid access only - yet.

This is why i go with Optus cable. They arent as greedy and pathetic as Telstra. The more that do that, the better off everyone will be. Telstra has murdered broadband in this country, and Bill Gates even told them off for it, but they dont care and they never will. DIE TELSTRA DIE !!

budz

Juniors
bartman said:
Nice find, same contents as one posted before - but doesn't work for me...

Are you a Bigpond subscriber Budz, by any chance? It might take a cookie and only work for people who are signed to Bigpond.
Na im not a Bigpong subscriber. Im not that foolish. The videos work fine for me. For example the url for the Aus Vs NZ match in 2001 is mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_soccer1/NRL/INT/2001/1-256.wmv

bartman

Immortal
Agree totally OVP. Australian broadband is nowhere near the speeds (or cheapness) of broadband here (England) because Telstra have resisted putting investment into the infrastructure they are responsible for.

bartman

Immortal
budz said:
Na im not a Bigpong subscriber. Im not that foolish. The videos work fine for me. For example the url for the Aus Vs NZ match in 2001 is mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_soccer1/NRL/INT/2001/1-256.wmv
Great Budz, the link for that game worked!

I think the trouble I and others are having is getting the specific games to appear from the "step 1 find" menus, before we can launch them or get at their URLs?

budz

Juniors
Well if u want the URL for a few specific games or something i can post the link for them. And you can download the game onto your hard drive using a program called Net Transport.

bartman

Immortal
Cheers Budz. I wasn't after anything specific now, just helping out with a link (which used to work fine for me). But original poster Victor might take you up on the offer?

But I might have to look into getting Net Transport and copying some games down before they disappear for good!