What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i need help!!

roosters2004

Juniors
hey guys, i have customized some teams but kno i wish to uncustomize them. when i goto it it say press delete to uncustomize your team however i do this and it works but the i try to get out of it(go back to previous menu) to save my setting,but when i press Esc to go back the game shuts down and i am taken to windows.. have have tryed it about 4 or 5 time and the same thing happens... has any1 else had this problem or kno how to fix it or kno if i am doing anything wrong???

thanks

roosters2004

Juniors
also today i was the roosters and i was playing agaist the dragons and i tackled someone and he go injurd and then once again the game shut down and took me back to windows! PLZ HELP because i can play the game ifd this contuines to happen!

cheers

Clevo

Juniors
Ahh you are playing the Roosters..... well because of Salary Cap restrictions you only get to play some of the game :)

Seriously, it sounds like you have a currupted file somewhere.... I'd just uninstall it completely and re-install the game.

[furrycat]

Coach
Post your log file in your RL directory, and then type dxdiag in your "Run" command box (On the start menu) and post the file .txt file of that here too.

roosters2004

Juniors
Ahh you are playing the Roosters..... well because of Salary Cap restrictions you only get to play some of the game

Seriously, it sounds like you have a currupted file somewhere.... I'd just uninstall it completely and re-install the game.
Post your log file in your RL directory, and then type dxdiag in your "Run" command box (On the start menu) and post the file .txt file of that here too.

furrycat i do not no much about this but my brother is good this computer i will get him 2 look at it and do what u said..thx

clevo: will i lose everything if i do that??

Matt M

Juniors
You can probably make copies of your save files somehow, then when you install it again just put them back in the folder. Might work.

bartman

Immortal
Also if your computer specs aren't "top-of-the-line" you could be having memory troubles stopping your game. I started to save after every game I play in comp mode, and reduced the crowd detail level, and haven't had the problem since.

Don't know about the customising, haven't got that far yet. Again could be a memory issue. I also shut down a lot of the computer's unnecessary background tasks before I play, which seems to help. If you don't know, ask your bro!

MadEaglesFan

Juniors
Clevo said:
Ahh you are playing the Roosters..... well because of Salary Cap restrictions you only get to play some of the game :)

lol. i gotta agree with you about the salary cap thing. you should try playing a few games with manly. always works with me. oh yeh. and when you play wif manly, youll get used to smashing the roosters. :lol:

roosters2004

Juniors
hey thanks for all ur help i got it working, i dunno how...lol i just kept trying and trying and it finally worked :D

P.J.

Juniors
I had exactly the same problem. One of the teams I created had an error somehow. When I tried to delete, it crashed. I couldn't fix it either, but after trying and trying, one time it worked.