What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I really miss Vossy

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Losing vossy was a massive loss for nine. He rabs and sterlo are easily the best callers going around. I'd love to get fox to listen to voss however fox is owned by Murdoch and there is no was that bastard is going to get a cent out of me.

ram raid

Bench
9 are throwing cash at Warren to stay for another year.

There's a huge difference between what the general public want to hear and what people who really listen want to hear. Ray is 'the voice'.

Last edited:

gUt

Coach
12523987_985807688182566_90526280686936761_n.jpg

undertaker

Coach

Stumbled upon this video from the 1995 World Sevens

Must listen to the commentary of Vossy and Fatty between 37:00 (starting from Vossy's pronunciation of the Italian players) and 1:11:00 of the full matches between South Africa/Italy and Morocco/Italy. Couldn't stop laughing. Much better than anything Hadley or Gilbert could offer.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that. I've always liked Vossy. He's always sounded like a fan of the game first and foremost.

Anyway...Ch 9's loss, Fox's gain.

Big Pete

Referee
I'd be keen to check out his book, provided it's just a collection of weird Rugby League moments and one-offs.

King hit

Coach
One of the worst decisions I've ever seen. Replacing a great caller with a truly shit one. At least he got the last laugh with the Fox deal.