What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I seriously believe the game could reach the same level of farce as la tour de france

Kid Dynamite

Juniors
I think this is relevant again given today's matches. Perhaps there is a growing sentiment week by week that my comments may unfortunately prove to be very accurate. I'd be interested to hear from canberra fans and manly fans.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Comparing RL to the drug riden TDF because of referee errors?

IF they find the Tigers of '05 were all on 'riods, the Broncos last year had pock marks up their arms and Souths pulled out this year because of a drugs scandal, and Channel 9 refuses to broadcast in 08 because of the belief that this years winner (whoever it is) was doped up more than an Oasis backstage party, then I'd agree.

My club got knocked out of the race because of a dubois VR call last year. I punted the cat over the next fence, and sat back and enjoyed the 3 weeks of footy after that.

Crap topic.