What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I still don't know why you guys LOL@50uff$...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Western Saint

First Grade
I was so upset at not getting one last lol@50uff$ before the thread locked but then saw this! Lol@50uff$

CMUX

3000 posts wasn’t quite enough lolling for me.

Thank you Tom for this thread

lol@50uff$

Moffo

Referee
jackhatfield_wideweb__470x313,0.jpg

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I thought Muzby was supposed to start this one?

Robbed of yet another milestone...

"yet another" milestone?

you make it sound like i've been robbed of them before?

the only milestone i have is being the first person "banned" from one forum based soley on post count in a thread in a completely unrelated forum..

now that's some super moderation right there!

gronkathon

First Grade
One point from the last lol thread about the disgrace that is Soufs.

Big Country stated he was on the GC for business and was driving a BMW yet had to go to a hand wash bay because he is too poor to go to a proper valet car service. That or he stole a 1984 3 series and thinks its really cool

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
nb.. guys - lets make sure this thread is quality...

it needs to be a back to the future II...

not a dumb and dumberer

Glen

Bench
I don't care if it lives up to the original, I'm just so happy it's back. Now with added angry Souffs fans too!

LOL@50uff$

2010Dragons

Bench
LOL@50uff$

Free the Redfern 4 or we will:
Take your midget mascot ( No I don't SANDOW) hostage and force him to watch replays of all bunnies games for the past 3 years....now thats torture.

Take Bunniesman hostage and convert him to support a real team and teach him the rules

Take hostage Different kind of Wabbit and force him to watch replays of all bunnies games for the past 3 years....now thats torture.

:D :D :crazy: :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts