What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think i just saw the worst movie ever made.

Lately i have been hiring out a lot of movies and one that i hadnt seen was 'house of 1000 corpses' and oh my f**king god, this movie is not scary, it is the most pathetic attempt at a horror film ever. Every 5 minutes the movie cuts to some random bondage scene, and then it will go from black and white, to colour, to highlighted colours to try and add some sort of lame effect.

This movie is just so f**king strange, i hope rob zombie never tries to make another movie again..

Yeah the movie may not be new, but i just felt i had to share my point of view with you all..

What a waste of 5 bucks.

les norton

First Grade
Five bucks...what a rip off.

Annerley Video ezy - $2.95 - all new releases, everyday :D

I havent seen it but wanted to comment. Christmas with the Kranks = worst movie I have seen in ages.

An41

Juniors
you can add dreamcatcher to the list.

OH NOES!!!!!! SOME KILLER ALIEN WORM HAS GOT ME!!!!!!!1!!11111

MILLWALL

Juniors
If your talking about house of 1000 corpse , i got bad news hes making a second one already

SP

Bench
There was some shit movie i hired almost 2 yrs ago

it was lame, i cant remember the name, i think it had American in it

it was mainly about some dude trying to sell vacuum cleaners to people and whoever didnt want one he'll kill them

An41

Juniors
SP said:
There was some sh*t movie i hired almost 2 yrs ago

it was lame, i cant remember the name, i think it had American in it

it was mainly about some dude trying to sell vacuum cleaners to people and whoever didnt want one he'll kill them

that sounds funny

Big Mick

Referee
Chicken_Hunter said:
MILLWALL said:
If your talking about house of 1000 corpse , i got bad news hes making a second one already

oh god... Thats bad.

its the land of 1001 corpses. It includes Chicken Hunter's after he watched the first. hehe.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Some of you might remember a movie called Chicken Park, that was meant to be a take off of Jurassic Park. It was so stupid, none of it made any sense, and the worst part was when of it was trying to be funny but it wasnt. Acting was crap, storyline was crap, movie just plain crap.

Ohhhh the agony.

I agree Phone Booth was a waste of a movie.

MILLWALL

Juniors
You got Served or brady bunch at the white house have to be the worst movies ive seen I tell ya with Brady bunch go to the white house i get sick at the sight of alice i want to punch her in the face

PARRA_FAN

Coach
MILLWALL said:
You got Served or brady bunch at the white house have to be the worst movies ive seen I tell ya with Brady bunch go to the white house i get sick at the sight of alice i want to punch her in the face

I thought one Brady Bunch movie shouldve enough. ](*,)

Trollhammaren

Juniors
I've felt that a movie was shithouse after seeing one many times, but the most unsatisfied I've felt was after seeing 'Eraserhead'. Just too damn weird for me...