What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think i just saw the worst movie ever made.

MILLWALL

Juniors
Also saw an add for a movie called racing stripes about talking animals and a zebra who races in horse races worst movie to ever come out

Big Pete

Referee
Yugioh the movie, I think I win. :p

Any Pokemon movies that I saw when I was 9/10, even back then when I loved the show I thought the movies were ****.

Moffo

Referee
Meet Joe Black was three hours of steaming turd

The movie about the kid being cloned really pissed me off as well.

As did Birth, the recent movie were Kidman was naked in the bath with a kid. What a shat movie that was

Chanandalar

Juniors
The worst movie ever is without doubt Home Alone 4. The shitness of this movie can not be put into words, I actually want to go out, and cause serious physical harm to whoever was involved with this movie. I am getting angry just typing about it and i saw it over a year ago :evil:

Immortal said:
What about Killer Tomatoes & Killer Tomatoes Eat France :lol: :lol: :lol:

So bad it was funny

Well usually if you see a bad horror movie it can usually double up as a comedy so therefore you are a little bit satisfied, however house of 1000 corpses was so excruciatingly bad that it was impossible for it to be even the slightest bit funny.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I agree Phone Booth was a waste of a movie.

I'm glad i saw it on Sky and didn't waste my time going to see it.

Pokemon movies

I saw one twice. My mistake was letting my mate pick the movie, and forgetting that my sister loved Pokemon....then letting her pick the movie.

jed

First Grade
Two movies I saw last year I think rank up there as the worst movies ever.

Both were late night movies on The Comedy Channel. The first, "Killer Condom" was about a condom that literally murdered everyone that wore it. The second, "Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers" was unbelievable, it had about the worst blood-splatters you can imagine.

Neither are ones that I ever desire to see again. :lol:

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
street fighter the animated version was heaps good.

Worst movie ever has to be "Killer Pinyarta (sp?)"

the name itself was bad.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Up the mighty Phins said:
Street Fighter are my picks

Street Fighter is gold! One of my fav movies as a kid. Was (and still am a bit) a big fan of JCVD.

I saw Commando again yesterday and faaark it's a good movie! I watched The Cable Guy last night and I'm a big fan of Jim Carrey, but that movie blowed so hard.