What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think i'm in love..

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Watching Jarryd Hayne play is simply amazing. He has it all, speed, size, attention to detail positional play, inspiration to his teamates, respect of his opposition....simply amazing.

He's our best player, and top 5 in the game atm, i cannot remember the last time we had a player held in such high regard to be considered in the top 5 of the game, shocking how he was moved around earlier this year and last - when all the best judges knew fullback was were he excelled at the most.

He's the best Parramatta back produced since Kenny, yep Lyon was great for us when he was with us, but imo Hayne is smply on another level skill wise and athletisiscm. Players love playing with him, he has excelled at the highest level rep wise,and not only did he excell - he took the SOO by the scruff of the neck and gave it one huge shake - amazing, what can i say.

The guy can probably kick goals too, what an inspiraion. I'm sure every single person on this board gets goose bumps watchin him dominate the opposition. Even my mates who don't follow Parramatta ( mainly Canterbury and Manly) have amazing respect for him. They say 'why in the world would you ever have Burt at fullback over Hayne, he was crap at fullback' amongst hysterical laughing and giggling, i'd say 'god knows, obviously not many good judges around, or probably just suffering from a disability so we shouldn't laugh', talents like Hayne come around once a generation.

He needs to be re-signed asap to a longer term deal.

We should be so lucky that no matter how bad we have been going this year, we still have a top 5 best in the game player in our side, it has been years ever since we had an absolute superstar of the game in our side, enjoy the ride, he will only get better, as the scary thing is HE'S ONLY 21:crazy:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
broken-record.jpg

Pazza

First Grade
i love that he has a bit of fire in his game, was going to say it has been something we have missed without tahu and marsh! but hayne and inu showed some fire yesterday, twas good :D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Awaiting HJs response to your love fest Ron

HJ confessed to me that Hayne was his favourite player the other week, but is too embarrased to say as such online after all the tripe he has post.

It's ok HJ - we all make mistakes, and we forgive you:D

Ron Jeremy

Coach
i love that he has a bit of fire in his game, was going to say it has been something we have missed without tahu and marsh! but hayne and inu showed some fire yesterday, twas good :D

Imagine still having Tahu in the side as well as a fit Mateo currently with form Hayne is in:crazy::crazy: orgasim after orgasim, this forum would go into meltdown with all the ma love :lol:

Gazzamatta

Coach
Hayne is potentially the best Parramatta fullback since "The Mayor" Ken Thornett.
No one bought the crowd to their feet like Thornett but this Hayne fellow is definately on the right path to emulate Thornetts popularity.
Like Thornett, Hayne has amazing strength. Lets hope he learns to catch like The Mayor and his positional play in defence improves.
Is it just me being critical or does he always seem to arrive just that bit late when the opposition are scoring trys or putting through a kick into the in goal?
Im sure DA will be addressing these issues. We must not forget that Mr Hayne is still just a kid himself.
By the way:
Im still dirty on that "no try' ruling against Thornett in his last game against Easts at the old Sydney Sports Ground before his first retirement. No way was that a bounced ball.

Fan since 1964
Gazzamatta

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Great thread Ron :D It's just amazing how good he has played since he went back to his rightful posistion at Fullback. Easily one of the top 5 players in the game ATM. Good to see a bit of mongrel in his game also.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Great thread Ron :D It's just amazing how good he has played since he went back to his rightful posistion at Fullback. Easily one of the top 5 players in the game ATM. Good to see a bit of mongrel in his game also.

and just to think some people wanted Burt at fullback:crazy::lol:

born an eel

Bench
you would think more people would come and watch him play, there were only 10,804 people there last night, most there for Hindy 250 though.

What do we need to do to get people to the ground?