What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think i'm in love..

Raudonikis

Juniors
I hope he continues to play like he is on a consistant basis over long periods of time and not just leading into rep seasons,which he has done in the past couple of years.So hopefully next season its from round 1 or 2.The sky is the limit!

Parra Steve

Juniors
you would think more people would come and watch him play, there were only 10,804 people there last night, most there for Hindy 250 though.

What do we need to do to get people to the ground?

TBH i thought there was a lot more than 10,000 there. Maybe the ground annoucer has been doing crowd watch as well.

Raudonikis

Juniors
you would think more people would come and watch him play, there were only 10,804 people there last night, most there for Hindy 250 though.

Win more than 6/19 would probably help..or at least play some consistant footy instead of some of the games dished up the last 2 seasons.;-)

Last edited:

Fee

Juniors
Although Jarryd isnt my type , I loved watching him crash tackle Slater around last night, he was bloody brilliant!

Fee

Juniors
No! Feleti or Grothe are more to my taste, they are a bit older, Jarryd is just a baby!

WestCoastEel

Juniors

Geez i'd go to every game possible if I didn't live on the other side of the country!!

jk13

First Grade
:lol: i'd probably just engage in a manly wrestle with him, slapping thighs and spurring each other on with phrases like "i am the hater of slater"

Latest posts