What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I won!

RK

First Grade
Furry you need to eat them not crush them and I dont think I will be eating them after you crush them thanks!!!

Frederick

Staff member
[furrycat] said:
I plan to catch more thieves. It's great fun. They get so scared when they realise they're caught.
Lol, funny story - this girl that I went to TAFE with came into the shop one day. I remembered her, but she didn't remember me, so I decided not to remind her. I knew that when I was 18, she was only 16 and, being 20 now, there was a good chance she was just under 18. So she picked up a bottle of Malibu and came up to the counter. I asked to see her ID, and she gave me someone else's that kinda looked like her, but not much. So I got her to fill out this register that we get kids to fill out when we ask for their ID (basically just have to write down all the details from the ID). When she finished writing out the stuff, I look at what she's written, then look at the ID, then say to her "You realise you've got your own date of birth wrong". She grabbed the ID out of my hand and stormed out of the shop :lol:

[furrycat]

Coach
:lol:
This woman yesterday...
She had 4 things shoved under her pram. I asked to look under her baby nappies so they would be more apparent. She refused and said nothing was there.

I persisted, she refused. My manager told me to let it go...
I couldnt it annoyed me (f**king thieves). So i asked her to take the baby out of the pram so I could see under the baby and I'd be happy. So she did.

I then proceeded to kick the pram over, with the merchandise falling out
"OH HOW DID THAT GET THERE?"

Can't pull the wool over my eyes bitch!

RK

First Grade
Why are men soo mean????

(F**K the 15 seconds, just post the damn thing)

Frederick

Staff member
RaiderKate said:
you ar$sehole Captain. Typical male thing to do!!!
:O But had I sold it to her when she was using a fake ID, and I got caught out, then I could've been fined $5000 and have lost my job, being forced to take up a job at Kmart with furry...surely you wouldn't wish that torture on anyone, would you?

[furrycat]

Coach
OI!
Whats wrong with us Kmarty's?
We get paid great rates for doing jacksh*t :lol: Love it!
Hardest thing I ever did was tackling some guy who ran at me for stealing an old womans handbag back in Ballina... next hardest thing was choosing which checkout chick I'd rather go out with

RK

First Grade
That would be the kind of torture im after!!!

See Karma gets you everytime!!!

Frederick

Staff member
[furrycat] said:
:lol:
This woman yesterday...
She had 4 things shoved under her pram. I asked to look under her baby nappies so they would be more apparent. She refused and said nothing was there.

I persisted, she refused. My manager told me to let it go...
I couldnt it annoyed me (f**king thieves). So i asked her to take the baby out of the pram so I could see under the baby and I'd be happy. So she did.

I then proceeded to kick the pram over, with the merchandise falling out
"OH HOW DID THAT GET THERE?"

Can't pull the wool over my eyes bitch!
My store is crap. We're in a small shopping centre that has NO security what-so-ever, and the nearest housing commission is only a few blocks away, so we get thieves in all the time. Plus, my store has 2 entrances - one near the spirits, the other near the RTD's. So yeah, we get bastards in all the time trying to knock stuff off. The "smart" (read: desperate) ones will send a couple in one door to try and distract us, while sending another in the other door to grab stuff and get out. Bastards.

[furrycat]

Coach
TBH I've worked at 2 Kmarts and both have had no male workers (small amount) and very hot women. But they are boring as hell... looks don't make up for no personality.

RK

First Grade
Mate, it wouldnt bother me working with you... I'd be smarter..

Post god damn it!!!