What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder what new illegal tackle will be invented

Syko

Juniors
:lol:
In Round One the match against Melbourne won't have a special title that you can blame your loss on, so you're on your own.

I thought it was the first day of Wrestlemania???

Also, explain this to me, wtf does a cowbell have to do with the storm?

AILD

Bench
it was used when steve bell was there...we just kept it to get the crowd going etc.

wtf does poofy soccer fans have to do with a league forum? f**k off.

AILD

Bench
pffft...soward is older than blair. im sure he can handle himself.

oh poor whittle sowie got roughed up did he? awwww....maybe he can play soccer with syko.

Syko

Juniors
it was used when steve bell was there...we just kept it to get the crowd going etc.

wtf does poofy soccer fans have to do with a league forum? f**k off.

if football annoys you, then it must be good.

StormChaser

First Grade
if football annoys you, then it must be good.

Hooray, another braindead buffoon, come to play in the Storm forum. I suggest you invest in a ghost writer. A chimp high on smack might be a good start. God knows it'd be slightly more entertaining to read.

11Straight

Juniors
pffft...soward is older than blair. im sure he can handle himself.

oh poor whittle sowie got roughed up did he? awwww....maybe he can play soccer with syko.
Whats age got to do with it??? Blair is 3 times the size the cat.

Roughed up:lol::lol: yeah they were some pretty scary pushes he did he would be an AFL hardman.

AILD

Bench
3 times the size....my ass. blair aint that big. also whats size got to do with it? just coz you big doesnt mean you can fight you idiot.

11Straight

Juniors
3 times the size....my ass. blair aint that big. also whats size got to do with it? just coz you big doesnt mean you can fight you idiot.
Well you got the last part right he can't fight.

Size has got plenty to do with it not everyone is a 4ft5 jackie chan.

11Straight

Juniors
then what you bitching about. soward got shoved big woop.
Hey dangleberry i wasn't the one who brought it up if you don't like it sue me...(oh wait going by your clubs history i wouldn't put it past you):lol::lol: