What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder what that Super Coach Hagan thinks now.

gustarny

Juniors
I'm sure Hagan will have a sleepless night thinking back to the moment some dickhead tried to tell him how to do his job at a park footy game.

This so called Dickhead has coached league for 10 years so i think i am qualified to give my opinion of someones ability who was not going to be retained by our club .S----- D---- M----- or whatever it stands for. Instead of name calling behind your computer Have the balls to front me and yes im stealing one of Staggers lines or are you just a Keyboard Warrior.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I would have preferred to see Carney and Reynolds selected.

Carney and Pearce for mine.

Maloney was the second worst defender in the NRL last year. This year he is being well hidden at club level, but in Origin there is nowhere to hide.

Unless you're Ben Creagh.

This so called Dickhead has coached league for 10 years so i think i am qualified to give my opinion of someones ability who was not going to be retained by our club .S----- D---- M----- or whatever it stands for. Instead of name calling behind your computer Have the balls to front me and yes im stealing one of Staggers lines or are you just a Keyboard Warrior.

Shit! Things just got serious 'round here.

On a side note, I reckon the blues are in for a pummeling this year. Qld have the better props, hooker and halves. Daley seems like a bit of a dumb merkin to me, I doubt he can prepare a side for this type of match up like sticky could.

Tony Bongo

Bench
Carney and Pearce for mine.

Maloney was the second worst defender in the NRL last year. This year he is being well hidden at club level, but in Origin there is nowhere to hide.

Unless you're Ben Creagh.

Pearce has had his chances and hasn't done much at all at Origin level. I would love to see how Reynolds goes at least once.

SDM

First Grade

Hages is going to drive me to the next Wenty game and we are going to bash your head in with my keyboard.

byrner

Juniors

Coaching ur sons team from U6s.to.U15s doesnt make u qualified

Bigfella

Coach
So how does gustarny want this Internet forum to work? When oh have a message for someone you go round and knock on their door?

It's going to be tough for Casper lugging those massive photos around to everyone's joints

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It's going to be tough for Casper lugging those massive photos around to everyone's joints

It might make him think twice.

I mean, you'd really have to show some commitment if you wanted someone to see a massive photo of a fat person wearing a nappy, wouldn't you?

Daneel

Bench

Really? 10 years? You should be coaching in the NRL. It sh*ts me to tears when talent like this goes unrecognized.

Oh by the way, did you mention to Hages about your illustrious coaching career? If not you should have and maybe he would have taken on board what you said.

oldmancraigy

Coach
It might make him think twice.

I mean, you'd really have to show some commitment if you wanted someone to see a massive photo of a fat person wearing a nappy, wouldn't you?

Do you honestly believe Casper is NOT on the way to your house right now? In hand is said picture of fat man in nappy.

Latest posts