What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ideas For New SGB Banners

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dont Cross the Boss

Get Outta my Waymen

TYRANasourus

Raiders Win: Too Camp-EASY! - This can be used like that collingwood fan, when the game is almost out of reach for the other team, we flash this sign up... AFL is shit but this guy is a champ, great idea

Unleash Evos cat!!

Moggnificent!

Weapon of Muss destruction

A grahic of an half O'hara/rhino and the words "CHARGE"

Biohazard: Germ Warfare

Use HINDsight!

Their Tongue Tied!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Phoenix_Raider said:
But isn't Humphrey actually Eddie mcguire(sp?) so shouldn't it be "wheres eddie" :lol:

He's practically in every frikken thing on channel 9..

"is he reading the news yet?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jed

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
Phoenix_Raider said:
But isn't Humphrey actually Eddie mcguire(sp?) so shouldn't it be "wheres eddie" :lol:

He's practically in every frikken thing on channel 9..

"is he reading the news yet?"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who? Humphrey or Eddie???

thickos

First Grade
We already have a banner that says 'MOGGnificent', it was unveiled at the Melbourne semi. 8)

I also like the idea of messing with their minds, just random banners, as a simpsons fan i know i would appreciate 'Who is Gabbo', maybe give it a raiders angle or something. :D

More random ideas:

Bring back Albert Fulivai

Hi Mum

I thought this was the swans game

My shoelace is undone again

mmmmm.....donuts

:lol: :lol: :D :D

paulquinn49

Bench
While im not one of these people who care about bagging finch i feel this sign could be something special.

WE ALWAYS KNEW FINCH WAS A C*CK

A roosters logo would go down a treat with the sign

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
instead of chanting "Bring on the raiders"
we can chant "bring on humprey"

woodgers

Bench
I'm way past the banner stage of my life. However if I were to make a serious one I would try for something well known that everyone knows, like a slogan or a line out of a movie and sneak a player in there.

There was a Roosters one last year with that line out of Gladiator and I thought it was awesome

" On My Signal Unleash Morley "

This is the way to go.

" How to lose a game in 10 ways - starring Brett Finch" :lol: (Don't actually make that, just an example)

you have to try and get a laugh or be clever is the trick. What we need is for people to list thier favourite lines out of movies or slogans off the t.v and we all go from there with the ideas.

Ultima

Juniors
I know it's not really cleaver or anything but for the start of the season you could have something alone the lines of "Are you ready?".... Well OK it needs more than that but I'm too tired to think... must get more than 30 minutes sleep at least once this week....

Poida_Raider

Bench
i like 2004's one there, president clinton.. most normal people would get that.. its also quite on the humerous side!! :lol:

Ultima

Juniors
Well according to the Raiders Newsletter they are using the phase "It's Time"... I guess that would be an OK sign...

Latest posts