What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ideas

Jux

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
Jux said:
First rule of good journalism............ write your own stuff !!

(.......fricken Roma supporter.)

Journalists don't write headlines w@nker. Sub editors do.

Nice try though. :lol:

Oh, I see Strunz, first you come up with a headline THEN you write your article............hmmmm.......must be a well regarded course you are doing :clap: :clap:

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Jux said:
hybrid_tiger said:
Jux said:

Oh, I see Strunz, first you come up with a headline THEN you write your article............hmmmm.......must be a well regarded course you are doing :clap: :clap:

:roll:

Wrong again. The headline is the last thing you do.

I suggest you stick to talking about things you know, which, judging from most of you're posts, isnt much at all.

Run along now. :arrow:

W@nker.

Jux

Juniors
hybrid_tiger said:
Jux said:
hybrid_tiger said:
Jux said:

I suggest you stick to talking about things you know, which, judging from most of you're posts, isnt much at all.

W@nker.

I guess Comprehension 1A is next term right ?

Hey Strunz btw, how long you going to keep that ridiculous signature showing Cassano tripping over himself ??

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Jux said:
hybrid_tiger said:
Jux said:
hybrid_tiger said:
Jux said:

W@nker.

I guess Comprehension 1A is next term right ?

Hey Strunz btw, how long you going to keep that ridiculous signature showing Cassano tripping over himself ??

I've just proven you wrong twice in this thread and you're still here. I love how people comment on matters they know f**k all about.

Tripping over himself? :lol: It's a piece of skill. Of all the things you could have bagged me about, you chose that. :lol:

Who do you support Mr Negative?