What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Identify yourself Cyber Guy!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bronco snapped up this offering from Cyber Guy from Dale's Forum:

<table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=1> <tbody> <tr class=ThmBgAlternate> <td nowrap align=middle background=http://sc.communities.msn.com/themes/pby/img/mb/reply_bg.gif><a target=_top>Reply</a>
c.gif
</td> <td width="100%"> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> Recommend </td> <td align=right>Message 49 of 49 in Discussion </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <tr class=ThmBgHighlightLight> <td width="100%" colspan=2> <table cellspacing=0 cellpadding=4 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td nowrap width="100%">From: Cyber Guy</td> <td nowrap>Sent: 21/02/2003 6:19 PM</td></tr></tbody></table> <table class=ThmBgStandard cellspacing=0 cellpadding=10 width="100%" border=0> <tbody> <tr> <td> I came here originally looking for EA.
I'm a huge follower of his posting style and antics. It's a shame, and this communities loss, that he has departed.
There are, of late, a number of problems that have surfaced on this community.The majorproblem is, there are people here who are merely on power trips rather than for the best interest of this community.
Wake up to yourself, Dale C. This is a chat community. Not a Nazi concentration camp. Your numbers will drop steadily once people see the jist of your persona. Soon you'll be replying to yourself. Take a wiff of the excrement you're producing. Shame on you!
I'll save you the ban.
Good-bye.
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

With Tim's apparent denial (if thats the case Tim, apologies), I'd saythe odds have shortened considerablyon Mystery Man.
Offering 2-1
;)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Outlaw, we know its not you. Its still that fibbing young fella, Timbo. ;)

imported_dodge

Juniors
For f sake Willow you must have lost it - first I'm an effing loser and now I'm Cyber Guy despite the fact I've dismissed the claim twice. I am not Cyber Guy - I have better things to do than conceal my identity etc. And the defining point there is the fact I didn't know that TFS existed until Jeremy came to me asking if the name Cyber Guy meant anything to me.

It's not me so will you please f**king drop it. It's getting tired.

C

CanadianSteve

Bump. Here's an old argument thread I had forgotten. I see the Restaurant thread link in post #1 doesn't lead to anything. Growler and EA, is that Restaurant thread gone now?

C

CanadianSteve

Thanks, Growler. I re-read it - some stuff I'd forgotten. Your post #81 in there was hilarious - was that your only drunken post?

Bloody hell Steve. That was embarrasing to read again. I was literally off my tits that night. I gave a huge serve to the boys at WORL and I didn't hold back. All alcohol induced of course.
emembarrassed.gif