What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Adam Reynolds Gets Injured here is the solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I swear, I'm saving this thread for the time in the season when a Bulldog player rapes Reyonlds and he is out with a hamstring injury for a few weeks.

Don't say I didn't warn you all.
You do know the Dogs player wouldn't get anything from the MRC due to Greenberg.

Rabbits20

Immortal
SSTID i was going to add fuimaono with greinke on the top post on this thread but i did read somewhere that greinke wants a crack in the forwards in 2017 and is striving to do so,so thats why i went with greinke....fuimaono can also play in the backs too..i think our top 5 backs by madge in rd1 will be these 5 players below, i know bryson is a stable pro in the centres and i believe once gray is fit and well our centre pairing may well be gray/goodwin at the end of the day but burns has to stay on the wing indefinitely. Shadow...

1. inglis 1.inglis
2.johnston 2 johnston
3 hunt 3 gray........gray will get hunts spot its inevitable when he is fit::hunt vs goodwin may occur?
4 goodwin 4 goodwin
5 burns 5 burns
Correctamundo.

Rabbits20

Immortal
SSTID its not easy to predict our 1-5 players although i think it will be inglis, johnston, hunt, goodwin, and burns in that order in rd1 but once gray returns it will be inglis, johnston, gray, and goodwin, and burns.. but ile say one thing is that it will be very interesting to see if talakai or jennings can rise to the fore and knock out other back line players in 2017 even when gray returns......i am hoping that jennings will lift sooner than later but talakai looks promising but in saying that gray and goodwin have a lot of experience especially goodwin in the centres and that i believe will sway madge in the long run.Once goodwin has retired it may well be a hunt/gray centre combo for the future although hunt does not impress me that highly so can talakai or fuimaono or jennings eventually take goodwins centre position time will tell interesting times for our backs but its a shame dylan walker wont return to the centres ha ha ha ha i prefer dwalkz over any of our centre players...Shadow...
You're on fire Shadow!!!!!

Hawkins

Juniors
You do know the Dogs player wouldn't get anything from the MRC due to Greenberg.

I'm thinking Josh Reynolds would take a player out like that.

Michael Ennis for sure but he retired and Fox sports got brain damage and hired him. Maybe he'll do it from the sidelines.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm thinking Josh Reynolds would take a player out like that.

Michael Ennis for sure but he retired and Fox sports got brain damage and hired him. Maybe he'll do it from the sidelines.
I can't stand Josh Reynolds.

He's the ultimate grub.

It'll send Souths into a fuming frenzy at the game if it happens. The boos would be deafening and the refs are weak as you know.

I was considering putting Tapine in my fantasy side. What do you reckon???

Rabbits20

Immortal
r20 i am a very passionate souths member/fan mate i can cry at the drop of a hat anything to do with the letters S O U T H S........Shadow....SSTID...
They are very close in my heart too.

I hope we can sing they mauled the balmain tigers after round 1.

They are a tough young team the Tigers.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
SSTID its not easy to predict our 1-5 players although i think it will be inglis, johnston, hunt, goodwin, and burns in that order in rd1 but once gray returns it will be inglis, johnston, gray, and goodwin, and burns.. but ile say one thing is that it will be very interesting to see if talakai or jennings can rise to the fore and knock out other back line players in 2017 even when gray returns......i am hoping that jennings will lift sooner than later but talakai looks promising but in saying that gray and goodwin have a lot of experience especially goodwin in the centres and that i believe will sway madge in the long run.Once goodwin has retired it may well be a hunt/gray centre combo for the future although hunt does not impress me that highly so can talakai or fuimaono or jennings eventually take goodwins centre position time will tell interesting times for our backs but its a shame dylan walker wont return to the centres ha ha ha ha i prefer dwalkz over any of our centre players...Shadow...

Yeah I think it'll end up being Goodwin, hunt and talakai battling it out for the past centre position. Although there is also a possibility that Aaron gray doesn't return to form! I think hunt and Goodwin right now are ahead of talakai purely because of their defensive capabilities and experience. The problem is though they're quite similar players and we do really need a centre with a good strike rate (gray, talakai maybe?, Jennings) could all be that centre we need.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Fuimaono isn't ready yet. If he was Madge would have played him the other day.

6. Cody
7. Farah
8. George
9. Cook
10. Musgrove
11. Sutton
12. Turner
13. Sam

14. Clark
15. Rochow
16. Crichton
17. T. Burgess

18. Tyrrell

That's the team we should probably play then if Reynolds gets injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.