What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

if anyone tries to tell me.....

tdcockers

Juniors
that schifcofske should have been in origin at the expense of slater, wesser or bowen, i will assume they dont watch any games except the ones canberra play in.

billy will be a liability in defence but make up for it in attack. schif is a defense player, like bowman. we dont really need defesnive centres and wingers. wesser was solid at fullback - schifcofske may not have dropped that bomb, but he wouldnt have scored the try either. and matt bowens utility (good to see him get brought on sooner in game 2) cannot be matched by schif.

sorry canberra folks, but last night is a perfect example why schif cant get a run, and barring injury to the current roster, i cant see that changing

greentooth

Juniors
Wesser... hahahahahaha. I think the ball went between his legs twice last night. As for Slater, the human speedbump, hehe, nah he was brilliant.

RenoufPhan

Juniors
Wesser had a shocker last night, but he still deserved to be the QLD #1.

Shifcofske's form at fullback has, for the most part, been lousy this year.

Earl

Coach
Shifcoske has played one good game this year, and that was last weekend against a very under-strength Sharkies team.

He deserves to be were he is.

Eels Dude

Coach
Wesser didn't have that good a game. He batted the ball straight into Tahu's hands for a try and dropped a crucial bomb just a few minutes later. He saved himself with that great tackle on Lewis though. Was far from his safest performance though.