What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Corey Norman is the future.....

ponies 4ever

Juniors
It can not be outside of Peter Wallace or it will be a complete and utter failure. I don't know the answer to this problem, but if a trio of Wallace, Norman and Ben Hunt is our orchestra of attack we are in DEEP, DEEP TROUBLE. I believe it is imperative to have a very strong organisational halfback to take a hell of a lot of pressure of Norman or he'll buckle under the sheer weight of expectation @ the Broncos. Wallaces' kicking is atrocious and it even hurt Code Hoppers game. Pete is an honest player but he just doesn't seem to be on the up and is hugely disappointing. My opinion......either throw a barrel of cash at Cronk when he's available which is a long shot or find a more physical 5/8 which are as rare as hens teeth in the NRL at the moment let alone available. I truly fear tougher times lay ahead for the club.

PS Can't believe the club isn't interested in Adam Blair......huge talent and apparently off to Wests Tigers.

skaines

Juniors
I agree that the halves look very bleek at the moment.

The biggest problem is that Wallce when Locky leaves will be the senior halves player if not the senior player in the backs maybe outside of hodges.

I dont rate Wallace as a half back, he has his ok games, but that's once in a blue moon.

Wallace isn't a natural football player and doesnt read the play well at all, with kicks early in tackle count that noone is aware of and badly placed to just stupid stuff like getting the ball and doing a hit up for an easy tackle.

not normally keen for outsourcing players with previous useless players in PJ Marsh, Joel Clinton, Aston Simms. But i cannot see a playmaker in the team that has any ability to lead the team around the park.

That said, not many halfbacks are on the market, can only see Orford getting a release due to his lack of skill.

Although i think the bronx would steer clear of him cause of his age and fail factor.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Any thoughts on Craig Gower's manager apparently sniffing around........?

I was never a huge fan of his, but

lockyno1

Post Whore
Any thoughts on Craig Gower's manager apparently sniffing around........?

I was never a huge fan of his, but

Will be as good as Orford has been this year:lol:

Have you seen how fat he is now? He looks like he has eaten another player!:lol:

gUt

Coach
Wallace showed what he is capable of last night but he has to keep doing it. Norman looks way out of his depth.

jarro

Juniors
Norman being chased by the Titans as we speak

Well they obviously see him as someone who can help them with their halves problems.

We need to keep Norman, but he needs to get more game time to get the experience up.

Broncos fan!

Juniors
Norman being chased by the Titans as we speak

Would be a great pickup for the Titans. I'm not sure who's off contract but they would be mad not to have a crack at one of Hunt/Norman/Baptise with their current 5/8 and hooker situation. In saying that I hope we don't lose any of them haha. :?

APRIL BELLE

Juniors
norman has skill, just needs to improve on his game a bit more.

he misses more tackles than he makes.

If he and Luke Capewell had a fight they would be hitting each other with hand bags.

both are probably as feeble as any defenders ever to play NRL.