What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Hayne took a dive is it the worst one ever?

Bazal

Post Whore
Frank_Grimes said:
I cant, my sides hurt too much.

I don't believe hit took a dive when Thaiday ran at him. I do believe however, that his theatrical side kicked in after the bells stopped ringing. It's funny how someone who is knocked motionless is not moved to the bench, or up the tunnel rather than just to the wing. Your dellusion knows no bounds.

He should have been removed from the field, no question. He feared for his neck after his head got into a horrible position...am I to assume you believe players should carry on as normal in that case? Cos, every coach I've ever had would call you a f**king moron. You don't mess around with necks

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bazal said:
He should have been removed from the field, no question. He feared for his neck after his head got into a horrible position...am I to assume you believe players should carry on as normal in that case? Cos, every coach I've ever had would call you a f**king moron. You don't mess around with necks

No to these 2 idiots he should have got up straight away and not worried about his neck or future...

Glenn

First Grade
CrazyEel said:
f**k, can't believe the Bronco sooks are still carrying on :crazy:
Game's over fellas, you lost, learn to live with it ffs.

Obviously they all missed the Ennis dive as well, surely they aren't completely bias :sarcasm:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Glenn said:
Obviously they all missed the Ennis dive as well, surely they aren't completely bias :sarcasm:

No he was taken out, his was legit :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Bazal said:
Seems that way doesn't it?

Cant beleive Lockyer even said its the culture down there... Must be the culture to produce wankers up in QLD then (ie Hodges)

scuzzi

Juniors
i can just see this sort of thing happening in a grand final, and completely ruining the game. (i.e Italy Vs Australia at the world cup). Players need to be punished for OBVIOUS dives. I imagine the dickhead eels supporters on this thread would be the first people to bitch about a players taking a dive if it cost their team a grand final.

If you are motionless with a suspected neck injury (like hayne was), isn't it the most common sense idea to take them off the field to get checked properly.

Mr Saab

Referee
Ennis needs a massive wakeup call.
I am not going to be a hypocrite. He tried to milk it and he didnt get it and rightfully so.

Bazal

Post Whore
Y2Eel said:
Cant beleive Lockyer even said its the culture down there... Must be the culture to produce wankers up in QLD then (ie Hodges)

I thought his comments were particularly amusing given Ennis' antics...

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Bazal said:

You might want to watch the replay again. He was moving his head side to side like he was chasing off a monster in his dreams. He was not concerned about his neck.

Bazal

Post Whore
scuzzi said:
i can just see this sort of thing happening in a grand final, and completely ruining the game. (i.e Italy Vs Australia at the world cup). Players need to be punished for OBVIOUS dives. I imagine the dickhead eels supporters on this thread would be the first people to bitch about a players taking a dive if it cost their team a grand final.

If you are motionless with a suspected neck injury (like hayne was), isn't it the most common sense idea to take them off the field to get checked properly.

That would make sense and I for one am disappointed the Eels staff let him play on, the kid is too confident for his own good at times. And you rest assured that, had Fui run over Kemp like that the only Eels supporters suggesting it was a dive or that he milked it would be those amongst our ranks who are the equivalent of the moronic Ponies fans doing the same...we all have them unfortunately

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
No to these 2 idiots he should have got up straight away and not worried about his neck or future...

It is very convenient that his fears about spinal injury were instantly allayed by the stopping of the clock. I wouldn't be concerned about his future. Hollywood calls.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Bazal said:
That would make sense and I for one am disappointed the Eels staff let him play on, the kid is too confident for his own good at times. And you rest assured that, had Fui run over Kemp like that the only Eels supporters suggesting it was a dive or that he milked it would be those amongst our ranks who are the equivalent of the moronic Ponies fans doing the same...we all have them unfortunately

The problem with your reversal point is Kemp hasn't been caught diving in the past.

Bazal

Post Whore
Frank_Grimes said:
You might want to watch the replay again. He was moving his head side to side like he was chasing off a monster in his dreams. He was not concerned about his neck.

Looked to me like he was cracking a sore neck....

Y2Eel

First Grade
Frank_Grimes said:
It is very convenient that his fears about spinal injury were instantly allayed by the stopping of the clock. I wouldn't be concerned about his future. Hollywood calls.
now whos clutching at straws??

According to Channel 10 News, The Match Review Committee has investigated Michael Ennis for Diving in a tackle by Fui Fui Moi Moi.
The MRC considered the tackle in which Ennis was hit on the shoulder but held his head and laid on the ground.

The MRC decided not to proceed with the matter.

The 'Hayne' incident was deemed not worthy of an offical look.:lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
Frank_Grimes said:
The problem with your reversal point is Kemp hasn't been caught diving in the past.

And what does that have to do with anything? Are you suggesting I should have used that diver Ennis instead?

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Y2Eel said:
now whos clutching at straws??

According to Channel 10 News, The Match Review Committee has investigated Michael Ennis for Diving in a tackle by Fui Fui Moi Moi.
The MRC considered the tackle in which Ennis was hit on the shoulder but held his head and laid on the ground.

The MRC decided not to proceed with the matter.

The 'Hayne' incident was deemed not worthy of an offical look.:lol:

This is getting tiring isn't it? Perhaps we should stick to one thread. Read my reply to your similar comment in the other thread if you want.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Frank_Grimes said:
This is getting tiring isn't it? Perhaps we should stick to one thread. Read my reply to your similar comment in the other thread if you want.

shh i wanna get my post count up :sarcasm:

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Bazal said:
Looked to me like he was cracking a sore neck....

So hang on.... He's gone from being worried about a neck injury, to giving it a good old yank to clear the soreness? Which one is it?

Latest posts