What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If not Madge, then who?

12 hours ago you were singing the praises of signing Cameron Ciraldo and the treaures that he would bring to the Wests Tigers.

Silverdale you turn faster than Linda Blair's head in the exorcist.
11E80AD0-540B-4611-B8B7-73D89079FA84.jpeg
* ciraldos wife after she finds out he cost the family $400k a year.

He’s a dumb tool who fell prey to the devils tears.

Mark my words Alice, as I stand before the moon glowing over our beloved west tonight- Ciraldo will never ever be a successful NRL coach.

Silverdale are you saying W/T offered Ciraldo $800,000 per year ?
About that wasn’t it?

Certainly more than your $400k

He’s made his bed, he can lie in it.

Or join Gus the fatheaded bullshit artist at the dogs. Where Gus can take over coaching for him lol.

I said to officials at the club we should him put him on a deadline and they acknowledged I was right. So I’m ok actually.

I don’t expect you to believe it, but I can show the evidence to Socky @soc123_au if he wants it, because I trust him. I may be the only one in the world. Me…and his lovely wife.

If you can’t trust Socky, you may as well give up smugging.

Hopefully I have played a small role in all this for the goodness and benefit of the Wests Tigers.

I was flippity gibbeting in public, but was always secret Wests Tigers special ops.

cc was never coming. All part of the grand plan unfolding.

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
Well, if he didn't think he was up for the challenge, he wasn't the bloke we needed anyway?

It will be riveting to see what the brains trust come up with next?

Last edited:

Tigerm

First Grade
About that wasn’t it?

Certainly more than your $400k

He’s made his bed, he can lie in it.

Or join Gus the fatheaded bullshit artist at the dogs. Where Gus can take over coaching for him lol.

I said to officials at the club we should him put him on a deadline and they acknowledged I was right. So I’m ok actually.

I don’t expect you to believe it, but I can show the evidence to Socky @soc123_au if he wants it, because I trust him. I may be the only one in the world. Me…and his lovely wife.

If you can’t trust Socky, you may as well give up smugging.

Hopefully I have played a small role in all this for the goodness and benefit of the Wests Tigers.

I was flippity gibbeting in public, but was always secret Wests Tigers special ops.

cc was never coming. All part of the grand plan unfolding.
🤮😅😇

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I would have been happy to get Ciraldo but if the story about Ivan's health is true it makes sense.
Imagine you are an assistant coach at the Panthers. They have just won a premiership and on the way to their 2nd in a row. You are told the head coach has serious health issues and won't be head coach long term. Next year you will be performing as head coach but don't have to make recruitment signings by yourself. You don't have to attend press conferences. Ivan will guide you through it and remain as your mentor for years to come or.....you can go to a club that might get the spoon this year and has a crap roster with no chance of a big improvement for years.

If I was in Ciraldo's shoes I would be doing exactly what he is doing. Oh and by the way in answer to how do I know what I said above is true the answer is I have a feeling it might be.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Woolfe said no to the Warriors. They will probably flog us by 30 points next weekend. Looking like Morris. Definitely not my choice.

Tigerm

First Grade
According to the Herald Morris is the Tigers first choice. But maybe Flanno if Morris is offered a better choice.

Then again they said the Bulldogs are interested in Madge.

To quote Gus "Rugby League is a funny game."
Well, I always thought it was the players lack of grit (I think BK is finding that out) that led to his downfall here. But we move on and hope that the next bloke can achieve something special?

Last edited: