What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If not Madge, then who?

BrotherJim05

Bench
I think Morris would be a very good coach for us. He inherited a steaming turd of a situation from Flanagan but was still able to get them into the 8. He already has a relationship with Sheens. He is highly rated by all the players that played under him and has a lot of potential as a development coach.

It also has to count for something that he played for the Wests Tigers.

I'd much rather Morris than any of the other options. I think Woolfe is a better coach but he has had one of the best (if not best) rosters in Super League for a number of years.

We need a coach that has experience dealing with steaming turds

WA Tiger

Bench
At least madge had a go, doesnt seem to be anyone who wants to sign up, here, dogs or warriors
I can’t see you having posted on the panthers site at all ..you havnt “liked” or anything over there.What’s that about if your a Panther supporter? And yet here u are again with your opinions on WT?
Do you enjoy the game of rugby league or is it whichever club will talk to you. I mean there’s nothing flash about your above comment is there, for a visitor??

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
I can’t see you having posted on the panthers site at all ..you havnt “liked” or anything over there.What’s that about if your a Panther supporter? And yet here u are again with your opinions on WT?
Do you enjoy the game of rugby league or is it whichever club will talk to you. I mean there’s nothing flash about your above comment is there, for a visitor??
Wow creepy lookin me up... no real dramas at penrith, so i dont bother chiming in there much lately, i might do some later in the year near finals time.... besides talkin shit is why i go on these forums, so Expansion is where im most or mock ups/jersey/logo art, and since im a TSP follower, im usually replying or laughing my arse off to his posts

WA Tiger

Bench
Wow creepy lookin me up... no real dramas a penrith, so i dont bother chiming in there much lately, i might do some later in the year near finals time.... besides talkin shit is why i go on these forums, so Expansion is where im most or mock ups/jersey/logo art, and since im a TSP follower, im usually replying or laughing my arse off to his posts
That’s what I thought. So it’s not going to make too big a difference to u if you change your profile photo to WT?

That’s West Tigers

And please stop liking my posts.

Last edited:

MugaB

Coach
That’s what I thought. So it’s not going to make too big a difference to u if you change your profile photo to WT?

That’s West Tigers
Well I'll sign up, when i find out who the coach is...
Besides i swear Bruce Lee was a Dragon supporter

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Well, whoever they pick as coach it has to be soon. Didnt Sheens say we needed coach in place so we can make decisions on recruitment and retention asap? Im not keen on the interim coach Kimmorley having the final say in recruitment / retention decisions taken in the meantime, yes, a say, but, at this stage, I'd assume the final say would be Sheens wouldnt it until we have one in place?

In competing with the new Dolphins and the other existing clubs we have to be able to move now and make decisions / offers or we will be too late yet again and left shopping at the bargain basement rejects shop of players that no-one else wants.

Hell, we are already 2 (?) slots short of the 30 man squad supposedly required by 30 June. Do we get NRL dispensation if we haven't filled it even though we have tried?

Fordy20

Juniors
All this new coach drama is making me think the Tigers should try and re-sign Madge.

I reckon the Tigers are missing an opportunity here. They could make a reality TV show like NRL Rookie, but instead of finding a player to give a contract to, it's about finding a coach to give a contract to. The contestants would be handed a bunch of challenges that they would face when coaching the Tigers to see how they handled it and then at the end of each episode, they would all face the board, who would then pick one coach to be sacked until finally at the end of the series, only one coach remained and they would earn the privilege of being the next head coach of the Tigers.

Working title: "Who wants to coach this rabble?"

gordsy

Juniors
I reckon the Tigers are missing an opportunity here. They could make a reality TV show like NRL Rookie, but instead of finding a player to give a contract to, it's about finding a coach to give a contract to. The contestants would be handed a bunch of challenges that they would face when coaching the Tigers to see how they handled it and then at the end of each episode, they would all face the board, who would then pick one coach to be sacked until finally at the end of the series, only one coach remained and they would earn the privilege of being the next head coach of the Tigers.

They had Braveheart, so for us, why not call it Peaheart

MugaB

Coach

Gonna need PVL to host it

MasterTiger

Juniors
Fellow WT supporters,
It disheartens me to read the constant criticism of the club from its own supporters. I recognise that it is sometimes deflating to be a supporter of the WT but suck it up. Who ever they decide to appoint as coach just let us get behind them with a positive attitude.

Tiger05

First Grade
Fellow WT supporters,
It disheartens me to read the constant criticism of the club from its own supporters. I recognise that it is sometimes deflating to be a supporter of the WT but suck it up. Who ever they decide to appoint as coach just let us get behind them with a positive attitude.

f**k Yeah.

Latest posts