What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If owen leaves liverpool

watto

Juniors
where do u think he will go ?
i have heard rumors about him going to real madrid
but i personally think if he leaves he will go to barcalona (spelling?)

Rise Against

Barcelona

i heard that Real want Henry AND wanted Van Nistelrooy aswell!

i mean f**k.. Doesnt Raul and Ronaldo mena anything 2 them?

Jus 182 said:
Barcelona

i heard that Real want Henry AND wanted Van Nistelrooy aswell!

i mean f**k.. Doesnt Raul and Ronaldo mena anything 2 them?
Yeah they have Raul behind the front two of Ronado and Henry.

SP

Bench
we always have Milan Baros

id rather get rid of heskey and the waste of space Diouf first though

felix

Juniors
yep thats what i did in my liverpool cm game :) heskey for 12 mill, diouf for 22 mill, easy money

Craig

Juniors
Dont count on Ronaldo being there next season.

They have got no chance of getting RVN or Henry unless Fergie and Wenger have been smoking dope...

SP

Bench
i dropped diouf & heskey to the Liverpool reserves in my cm4 game (no one wanted them, and i wasnt alowed to release them). Kept Milan Baros & Owen as the 2 forwards, and bought David Bellion from Sunderland, he is a pretty good player (not sure about real life though, but in the game he scores in nearly every match)

Mad Dogg

Juniors
David Bellion from Sunderland, he is a pretty good player (not sure about real life though, but in the game he scores in nearly every match)
We've got him now, huge amount of potential but at the moment he's pretty much a very very fast (supposedly the fastest player in the premiership) headless chicken. Doesn't really know how to use his pace to maximum effect, and constantly gets caught offside. Although the last couple of times I've seen him he's impressed and looked quite dangerous.

I don't really know whether Owen is a big enough name for Real. Normally they only want the best of the best, and at best he's only the 4th striker in the EPL.

Matt23

Staff member
Becks was recruited purely for marketing purposes, in particular the Asian & Latin American markets.

Craig

Juniors
In that sense so was Ronaldo and Zidane.

Zidane's parents come from Algeria, and helped spreed the club's popularity in the Arab speaking countries, and ronaldo helped spread the club's popularity in Brazil.

I mean when Man U signed Dwight Yorke, the club's popularity took off in Trinidad & Tobago till even now even though he is at Blackburn, with many Man U fans on the island and they still show majority of Man U's games.

Craig

Juniors
In that sense so was Ronaldo and Zidane.

Zidane's parents come from Algeria, and helped spreed the club's popularity in the Arab speaking countries, and ronaldo helped spread the club's popularity in Brazil.

I mean when Man U signed Dwight Yorke, the club's popularity took off in Trinidad & Tobago till even now even though he is at Blackburn, with many Man U fans on the island and they still show majority of Man U's games.

El Coconuto

Bench
Michael Owen doesn't need to go anywhere. I'm bemused that he was threatening to leave Liverpool if they didn't make Europe this year. Of the majority of players within the squad, on form alone Owen doesn't deserve to be able to make comments like that. He's contributed next to nothing this season for the mersey siders.

Michael just needs to settle down a little, find some form, and possibly get a decent strike partner than both he and Liverpool will be fine...