What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If the Bulldogs make to top 8

Jono Russell

Bench
id say storm or dragons but i tell you what i would hate to see the sharks finish first or second and have to play dogs in rd 1 of the finals, i gues the good thing is they will get a second chance if they lost.

Not that hard to figure out. Dragons are safe with the bye. If both Roosters and Raiders win though, Dogs will have to wait another week.

are we talking about next week or the season? if it's next week, it's the storm. knights won't have johns, hard to see them win over roosters.

aenima1

Juniors
the dragons without a doubt! same old story, they have a "great" side on paper but nothing will ever come of it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well it's only guesswork isn't it. Only 6 lousy points seperate 2nd and 12th!

Bulldogs are looking very dangerous to me.

I can see them winning 7/10 coming home. That'll be 31 points and in this close comp could even be enough for a top 4 spot.

Good draw, players coming back

Look out!

Rammo

Juniors
Look at it this way, they say you only need 28 points to make the 8, and 26 could possibly get you in, the dogs are on 17 with 10 weeks to go, which means they may even only have to win 5 of their last 10 games to make it, 6 of their last 10 will definitely get them in the 8, and with their stars coming back it is looking increasingly likely that they will do that.

glockers

Juniors
It will take more than 26 points.

Tigers are in 12th yet are on 16 already.

That is 4 wins and a bye for us to go. 4 wins out of what 10 games left is not that hard.

I reckon you need 28 to get in.

insider

Juniors
it will be more this time around

why?
the competition was even last yr, this yr we have scum like penrith panthers, south sydney rabbitohs and newcastle knights [psts,spits in newcastle]

i think st george dragons will make the 8

why?
they have had no byes as of yet, every other team be having one

smeghead

Bench
6 points from 2nd to 12th god I love this season. Even as a fan of the inconsistent Tigers I love this season. This is what the NRL should be

Darth Bobo

somethingwithjohn said:
id say storm or dragons but i tell you what i would hate to see the sharks finish first or second and have to play dogs in rd 1 of the finals, i gues the good thing is they will get a second chance if they lost.

Don't lose too much sleep over this mate, Sharks will struggle to make the Top 4 let alone the Top 2 in thier current form.

And I've always said all the Doggies have to do is make the finals and they are a HUGE chance because the players they have coming back will be half a season fresher then the opposition, 3 games back for Mason and I can see him terrorising opponents and If Sherwin can find form again before the finals the Dogs will threaten.

The draw with Souths could be very interesting to thier position on the ladder, 1 point could be the different between making it and missing out as I can't see thier for and against blowing out and missing the 8 on for and against.