What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If the Storm have to get rid of one of the FAB4 Smith, Slater, Inglis, Cronk

Stormroolz

Juniors
You are an idiot.
Where the best teem in the NRL? FACT: Undisputed!
FACT: Weel be reinstated to seccond by the end of the weak and the premeirship will be hours for the tacking?

Storm will have for premeirships and the hiest succes rate in NRL / League history?

thorson1987

Coach
FACT: Weel be reinstated to seccond by the end of the weak and the premeirship will be hours for the tacking?

Storm will have for premeirships and the hiest succes rate in NRL / League history?

Me thinks your mother should have flushed the toilet.

So 26 rownds, 4 finels == 30 gaims. So he win's us 6 gaims per yeer. Sure dead set looser?
YOur a troll? Get an ideer. Inglis is stayying, his sayed so countliss times.

That is the best response I have seen in a long time...:lol:

I think you stumbled across the wrong site on your way to your literacy class.

Oh and yes..I am a troll. Been trolling for a long time now...sick of it really.

i reckon a monkey punching keys at random would make more sense than you do :sto: