What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If we beat gold coast

WestyLife

First Grade
If we're the real deal it doesn't matter either way. Only a team that isn't good enough needs to think like I need face X team.

The other side to that is we still have clunky combinations and need time for cleary to come back and be able to get through a game. A few training runs would be good.

betcats

Referee
The other side to that is we still have clunky combinations and need time for cleary to come back and be able to get through a game. A few training runs would be good.

Exactly we are likely playing without cleary, our forms not great. Id like the easiest shot at the week off and prelim.

If we are the real deal we haven’t really been playing like it. I think we can but we are infinitely better with Nathan back.

WestyLife

First Grade
Exactly we are likely playing without cleary, our forms not great. Id like the easiest shot at the week off and prelim.

If we are the real deal we haven’t really been playing like it. I think we can but we are infinitely better with Nathan back.

Definitely. And to add to that our experienced players know what's up with big games now after multiple finals series and origins/internationals.