What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If we could beat any team???

wittyz chick

Coach
Manly!!!

or Newcastle for revenge ....

but what would make it all the more sweeter is if the roosters could win the wooden spoon!! ohh that would be good seeing as they tried to buy the comp with Anasta and Harrison!!!

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

caylo

Bench
man i could told you last year that the roosters where stuffed. ricky inherited a superstar team, and won 1/3 GF.. he didn't do well. then he bought dumb. they needed a out and out 5-8. instead, he picked anaster who is more of a lock, and bought harrison who is similar type player. there is a big imballance in the team. should had tried to revolve the team around finch, and need a few more props. he then went on to play with players possies, i.e cross on the wing, wing in the centres and finchy at hooker? huh

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
**edit**

a) that was never proven
b) WTF does it have to do with the fans of the dogs?
c) grow the f**k up (ironic i know)

FTR: storm, coz i reckon it would be a cracker of a game.

number8

Juniors
Souths.

I'd like top see Souths knock out both Manly & the Dogs in then semi's just to laugh at them even harder than had we beat them in a GF ourselves. Beating Manly & the Dogs in a GF has been done & done!

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Smartman said:
You beat 12 man Canterbury team in a Grand Final....great achievement :cool:

Well if he didn't coathanger someone he would have stayed on. And a win is a win. We played Canterbury in the 90's in Perth and won with 12 men from the first 10 minutes.