What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Woolford's out...

raiders_boy

Juniors
Elliott doesn;t like taking risks at the best of times, so he's not going to take one in the finals. It'll be drew @ 9, McLinden @ 7, and they'll have crap games. Carney won;t get a go, it will be Gafa. I would love for Cross to be given a go, but how long has it been since he has even played first grade?

Let's face it... I'd love for us to be able to pick a team, but Elliott is not going to change what he has been doing all year. As much as we need something out of left field ie Cross/Carney it wont happen...

greeneyed

First Grade
Cross doesn't deserve to be picked, on form. I don't know why Carney got rested last week, but if he has an injury, maybe he isn't an option either........

Anonymous

Juniors
Cross isn't out of left field. He was our backup prop for the first half of the season. Carney and Campo are left field.

Anyway, wait till tomorrow and we'll find out.

Kris_man

Bench
greeneyed said:
Cross doesn't deserve to be picked, on form.
i agree, but i wouldn't be picking him in form.
Timbo said:
Cross isn't out of left field. He was our backup prop for the first half of the season.
exactly, and a good backup prop at that.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Cross has size and aggression
he got copped with a few suspensions early and that set him back, once he gets a good off season with Jenno, he will be a top line player

I would give him a go this week just to add some size, without Davico and Wiki lord knows we are gonna need size

raiders_boy

Juniors
he may have been our back up prop for the first half of the season, but that was a long while ago. I still think he is left field, simply because he hasn't played for such a long time.

As much as I'd love him to be... He won't be picked

Raider_69

Post Whore
Of corse he wont be picked but shit, his size could be really useful against the chooks

Raider Azz

Bench
Of corse he wont be picked but sh*t, his size could be really useful against the chooks
I agree, I would love to see Finch on the wrong end of a Crossy special :twisted:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider_Azz said:
Of corse he wont be picked but sh*t, his size could be really useful against the chooks
I agree, I would love to see Finch on the wrong end of a Crossy special :twisted:

if i saw that
season 04 becomes a success :lol: