What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you can make it to Parra Stadium, Friday, 6pm.....

Suitman

Post Whore
You don't have to be a good speller or WEB savvy to have a passion for the Eels, and a passion to see Brian Smith removed.
By the way, Ryan is not a kid.

Suity

The Godfather

Juniors
Suitman said:
By the way, Ryan is not a kid.

Suity

Does this Ryan donkey work for Ch 10 or did he ring them up telling them all about his fabulous poll on his website?

( Must have got more hits in the last 3 days than in the last 3 years )

strider

Post Whore
The funniest thing of all is that the guestbook, where they are inviting ppl to comment on Smithy, on the supposed "rally site" seems to have more support for Smithy than opposition....those opposing are mostly from other clubs OR are the actual guy who runs the site himself :lol:

OK, people, unfortunately I have to give some bad news. I would like to apologise in advance to those who were eager to get their heads on telly and to those looking to spit venom at certain media "personalities". :p

Got a call at 3:30pm today to say it won't be on. Was told that the three camera crews available tomorrow were being assigned to the dude who does the live cross to the footy, one for the drought and one for weather. Nothing for us.

Sounded like the guy had honestly wanted to do it, but when he had called in producer or whoever had nipped it in the butt. Most likely the "rally" thing would have gotten them out there, but I had already told him it was a load of crap and so that's what probably sunk it in the end.

However, he did say that if we lost this weekend there would be a better chance of it happening before the home game against Manly. They probably hoping on a bit more anger and frustration that people want to let out. Makes for a good story, you know.

But anyways, sorry again to anyone whose hopes I had gotten up. Dunno if it was me that killed it by letting them know that the "Everyone wants to kill Smithy" thing was a load of crap, or whether cirumstances just went against us, but either way it's back at home for us all tomorrow.

See you all at the footy on Saturday.

Suitman

Post Whore
Maybe they just noticed the lack of support on THIS thread??

Then again, maybe not.

Suity

strider

Post Whore
Oh yeah - not this week guys, but if u lose and ppl r still on the war path and want to gather in a mass outside the footy ground just before the Manly game we'll bring a camera and call it ummmmmmm, i know - a rally.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Soulda played the devil and cussed and cursed about Smith until there were 1000 cameras out side the ground. Then I coulda just smiled and said I am not in favour of terminating Smith's contract.

lol, then Colonel coulda jumped in and trashed Gould.......

The Colonel

Immortal
Hollywood Jesus said:
Soulda played the devil and cussed and cursed about Smith until there were 1000 cameras out side the ground. Then I coulda just smiled and said I am not in favour of terminating Smith's contract.

lol, then Colonel coulda jumped in and trashed Gould.......

Gould wouldn't know what hit him..... :twisted:

Latest posts