What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you Hate Manly, this will cheer you up!

J-sin

Juniors
He finished the Dally M count on 18 points, Billy Slater on 29. Stewart was deducted 9 points for his suspension, therefore he would of had 27 points and if he wasn't sent off vs Storm could of got 2 or 3 points from that match meaning he could of been either joint or outright winner.
I admit that when I first realised this fact I felt really sorry for the guy... Then I remembered that he plays for Manly.... And I smiled!

Iz_an_eel

Juniors
tbh mate i would of rather he got it then slater, hate the f**king grub even though hes good at what he does, and tbh i didnt think he deserved it this year anyways, but hey thats just my opinion.:sarcasm:

Tony Bongo

Bench
Melbourne (Cheating Scum Storm ) are the new Manly. I didn't ever think I would live to see the day when I hated a team more than Manly but I have.:x

SDM

First Grade
I still hate Manly more.

The Storm grubs don't really have an identity. They are just
a bunch of cheats based in a stupid city. They are supported
by morons with chips on both shoulders, people with no club,
NSW and QLD expats embittered through years of living in Victoriania etc.
I.E they are really not relevant, just a bunch of mercenaries playing
for News Ltd and supported by Journos, cheerleaders and deadshits who like backing
winners half way through a race.

Where as Manly, as a club, as players and as a supporter group, represent the scum of society, a bunch of merkins who never stop whinging, and with a sense of entitlement and paranoia so large it dwarfs their fat f**k front rowers. Never has a group who enjoy a level playing field been more adamant that they are hard done by and deserve more than the rest of the comp.

I really do hate the Storm, but only if I have the time and energy to spare after I have finished hating Manly.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Meh that doesnt cheer me up much.

I hate both clubs.

Melbourne, as much as that its a good we've had success down in Melbourne in terms of crowds and the team, they think they can get away with anything, just arrogant.

Not only have the rorted the system in the salary cap, but their tactics to try beat , eg. grapple tackles, is just plain dirty.

I have been impressed with Slater, Cronk and Smith they played good footy week in week out.

Manly on the other hand have been hated for so many years, it probably goes back to the 70s when they signed players from Souths and Norths, when they "bought a premiership".

And this year, they'll whinge about anything. Even when they beat us by 10 points, fair and square, you still hear them blow up and whinge about "oh the referees have had it against us this year, its just not fair"

And dont get me started about the brawl in Round 25.

I still hate Manly more.

The Storm grubs don't really have an identity. They are just
a bunch of cheats based in a stupid city. They are supported
by morons with chips on both shoulders, people with no club,
NSW and QLD expats embittered through years of living in Victoriania etc.
I.E they are really not relevant, just a bunch of mercenaries playing
for News Ltd and supported by Journos, cheerleaders and deadshits who like backing
winners half way through a race.

Where as Manly, as a club, as players and as a supporter group, represent the scum of society, a bunch of merkins who never stop whinging, and with a sense of entitlement and paranoia so large it dwarfs their fat f**k front rowers. Never has a group who enjoy a level playing field been more adamant that they are hard done by and deserve more than the rest of the comp.

I really do hate the Storm, but only if I have the time and energy to spare after I have finished hating Manly.
x2

The Storm will be out of the comp in 5 years, after the LTD News agreement for them to stay in the comp finishes.

I have already started counting the days. Less than 1800 days until they are booted!

Wise Old Eel

Juniors
x2

The Storm will be out of the comp in 5 years, after the LTD News agreement for them to stay in the comp finishes.

I have already started counting the days. Less than 1800 days until they are booted!

Wouldn't that be nice! I hate them purely for their arrogance. As far as they are concerned (re salary cap), they did nothing wrong & have never as a group come out and apologised for cheating - which is what it was. Systematically rorting the cap over 5 years. It wasn't even just going over the cap, it was LYING about it by having two separate sets of books to cover it up. They should have been forced to change their name to the Melbourne Scum. I call them that now anyway.

I have always hated Manly (& Canterbury for that matter). It is your sworn duty as a Parramatta supporter to hate them but these days, I hate the Scum more. I'd even barrack for Manly in a Sea Eagles-Scum GF. Let's just hope that doesn't eventuate this year!

Rant over!!

Go the Eels!
WOE

I bleed blue & gold

First Grade
Wouldn't that be nice! I hate them purely for their arrogance. As far as they are concerned (re salary cap), they did nothing wrong & have never as a group come out and apologised for cheating - which is what it was. Systematically rorting the cap over 5 years. It wasn't even just going over the cap, it was LYING about it by having two separate sets of books to cover it up. They should have been forced to change their name to the Melbourne Scum. I call them that now anyway.

I have always hated Manly (& Canterbury for that matter). It is your sworn duty as a Parramatta supporter to hate them but these days, I hate the Scum more. I'd even barrack for Manly in a Sea Eagles-Scum GF. Let's just hope that doesn't eventuate this year!

Rant over!!

Go the Eels!
WOE

lol i enjoy reading your posts WOE, keep up the good work!

Latest posts