What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you want someone to lie...don't pick Cam Smith

Raider Azz

Bench
Fatdog said:
Where has Jason Bulgarelli been playing? Is that for real or is it a gee up?

are you serious?

And Cappy McFadden is a champ, currently coaches the Raiders PL side.

Fatdog

Juniors
Yes it was a serious question? Havent heard his name mentioned all year and now it has been suggested by EARL that he will start for the storm.

Raider Azz said:

are you serious?

And Cappy McFadden is a champ, currently coaches the Raiders PL side.

cappy mcfadden and kirk reynoldson used to host the melb storm show on SEN once a week....funniest half hour on radio each week

Fatdog

Juniors
Thanks mate. i knew it was a gee up. I was setting a trap trying find out who EARL was getting his info from. I know Jason and he quit footy early in the season. although funnily enough he was approched earlier in the season by Melbourne.

croydon Dog food said:
Doesn't Matter what Smity has to say

Wests will win 14-4

We have a proud record to up hold down there at the concrete jungle.
Like 0 from 6 in Melbourne :lol:

Storm by 30 fo sho. :sch:

Fatdog said:
Thanks mate. i knew it was a gee up. I was setting a trap trying find out who EARL was getting his info from. I know Jason and he quit footy early in the season. although funnily enough he was approched earlier in the season by Melbourne.
Now that was a beat up!!!!

brooksy19

Bench
UndertakerMike said:
Thrusday (or Friday) by memory.

It was on fox and im sure it was an irregular night..Easter Thursday maybe, either way it was a massacre. :lol:

Surandy

Bench
Definitely a Thursday night. Was when Storm played at Docklands and the ground was unavailable on the weekend due to AFL so we played on the Thursday night.