What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you're not going tonight, what will you do?

Will you wait for the broadcast to find the result, or find out first?

• Wait for the broadcast

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Find out result, then watch

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

silverex

Bench
To everyone who can't make it to Wollongong tonight, I'm wondering what will you do regarding the game and the broadcast.

Will you wait until 9:30 and watch it without finding out the result first?

Or, find out the score and result as it happens then watch it at 9:30?

STG-MACCA

Bench
I'm about to go out to pickup a radio so I can get the game from the party I have to attend.

No way I can wait.

silverex

Bench
Oh yes, the 21st birthday party.

I guess that's a bit different. I hope you don't get sprung with the earpiece! Or worse, cheering loudly when we score when it's in the middle of someone's speech!

Going to the Ranch to have dinner and a few beers, so that I am not tempted to look on LU or turn on the radio. If someone at The Ranch spoils it I may glass them Bird style.

STG-MACCA

Bench

I guess that's a bit different. I hope you don't get sprung with the earpiece! Or worse, cheering loudly when we score when it's in the middle of someone's speech!

lol, I just managed to find a little radio that has a speaker, I will pop it in the inside of my suit coat and turn it on so everyone can hear (most of the family are Saints fans).

lucky the speeches are usually a little later and the game will be well and truly over :D

big pat

Coach

reminds me of my wedding practice, my best man a staunch tigers fan, had a radio in the church with a ear piece, listening to tigers vs broncos game, i couldn't stop laughing but my futre wife and bridesmaids were not amused, and if that wasn't bad my groomsmen on the day of the wedding, with about 3 hours to go, drove us into the city because he had to go to the comic shop first, because he was a collector, just manage to get to the church 5 mins before the bride, otherwise i would have been the blushing one, anyway i will be at the game so i guess this doesn't include me, but it is hard waiting around i know when 9 shows the sunday game,waiting is murder.

Raul_Pato

Juniors
Going to the Ranch to have dinner and a few beers, so that I am not tempted to look on LU or turn on the radio. If someone at The Ranch spoils it I may glass them Bird style.

Do you mean the Ranch in North Ryde mate? near Mac centre?

If so you better look out or you might be glassed!

On topic, my head says to wait for the broadcast but I don't think I'll be able to resist a look at the phone.

Do you mean the Ranch in North Ryde mate? near Mac centre?

If so you better look out or you might be glassed!

that's the one. I've never seen much agro there. Old blokes/ uni kids with their collars up. Cats basically although a seventy year old mumbled a bit when I wore my jersey one day.

Last edited:

mightysaints

Juniors

The good old Ranch if you talking the one at North Ryde I might see you there ill be in for a few after work myself.

silverex

Bench
This poll is not very good is it? It doesn't include the option for watching it live on WIN. :p Sorry guys!

In fact, the poll is so bad that everyone's drifted off and talking about the Ranch in North Ryde....oh dear.:(

I think I'll go and see if I can tune my receiver to pick up WIN.

rushndude

Bench
I'll be turning off all forms of communication and watching till 9.30pm to watch, my mates will message me so mobile off, no answering the land line and no internet.
I want to watch the game and if i happen to hear a bad result prior i will likely not want to watch anymore.

EDIT: Would love to know how i can pickup WIN! silverex, seeing as we both live in Mortdale, if you manage to do it, i'd like to know how!

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'll be turning off all forms of communication and watching till 9.30pm to watch, my mates will message me so mobile off, no answering the land line and no internet.
I want to watch the game and if i happen to hear a bad result prior i will likely not want to watch anymore.

haha, same Rushn, I fuggen hate it when people tell me the score before I've seen it.