What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you're not going tonight, what will you do?

Will you wait for the broadcast to find the result, or find out first?

• Wait for the broadcast

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Find out result, then watch

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

_Johnsy

Referee
I am pretty sure we are gonna get it live here, if not I have to know the score. It abbs**tely shytes me to tears knowing the game is on/over and not knowing the score.

TheRev

First Grade
lmao The Ranch is my local too (I live 200m away), they were all going for Canberra last weekend there, but I think it was just due to them being underdogs. There is no sound in the Bistro area though, back room was better.

Just wait till 9:30, and dont answer any phone calls or look at facebook! The Eels vs Tigers will be a cracker too, worth watching before hand, then the cricket after.. its a busy night of sport.

Dizzychik

Juniors
OMG! i'm in canberra and an ad just came on saying the dragons vs broncos game will be on live at 7.30! woohoo!

and here i was thinking i was going to have to wait ages and the temptation to look on the net would kill me. :crazy:

im so excited now.... fire up boys!

:p