What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll be playing in two years: Mundine

Carlito

Juniors
I loved the piece by Richard Hinds on the opposite page totally taking the piss out of the Man. That's what I call objective journalism :lol:

Carlito said:
I loved the piece by Richard Hinds on the opposite page totally taking the piss out of the Man. That's what I call objective journalism :lol:

Have you got a link to that mate?.. Anything taking the piss out of Mundane is good reading.

Once Dead

Bench
The only thing Mundine will be playing in two years is himself.....seriously deluded human being.

God-King Dean

Immortal
LOL at the 'Dine haters.

He obvious does it for publicity & to cause up a stir & now he is the focus of your anger. Ife he were to come back, this forum would be dedicated to him.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Impellitteri said:
The only thing Mundine will be playing in two years is himself.....seriously deluded human being.

People like you said the same thing when he said he's gonna be a star boxer...

G

gorilla

Impellitteri said:

and it's tough too,

first you have trouble getting the top off the baby oil,
then the stiches in the golves hurt when you stroke,
lastly there's usually not a cornerman to wipe up.

Carlito

Juniors
dazza62 said:
Have you got a link to that mate?.. Anything taking the piss out of Mundane is good reading.

Can't find it anywhere online, it was in todays papers so maybe it'll be up in a bit.

eels_fan_01

Bench
Yeah i agree with other posters on this, hes a tosser.

He will be playing with himself in two years. They will call it the erection of the man.....oh i mean hes reserection of the man like he always says.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Just like last year he said he was going to make a comeback.

Coincidently..all this talk of Mundine returning always seems to occur around oneof his fights?

Is there a fight coming up?

nqcowboy87

Bench
it happened in 2002 as well and in 2005 and now again in 2006 i respect mundine as he is superbly talented theres no denying things but there is fine line between being a good self promoter and being an idiot

nqcowboy87 said:
it happened in 2002 as well and in 2005 and now again in 2006 i respect mundine as he is superbly talented theres no denying things but there is fine line between being a good self promoter and being an idiot
& he crossed that line long before he took up boxing.

God-King Dean

Immortal
I think if he genuinly wants to come back... he could for sure. The same zing he had in attack wouldn't quite be there purely for age reasons. But he's hardly unfit & boxing would have just as good (if not better) conditioning as in League, so it's not like he's gonna lose that much speed & agility which made him a great player.