What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll play part-time: Stevens

carcharias

Immortal
well we haven't won anything ..therefore we have nothing to lose.

He said he's done , let him be .
This year was his best for yonks but he finished it off on a stretcher.

DJDL

First Grade
spirit of league said:
he just wants to be sure that the gameplan involves other big units doing their fair share of the metre eating because he knows he's too old to carry the pack single handed like last year

I'm confused. One minute there's uproar that we are losing the invaluable Nutley, the next Stevo carried the pack single-handedly last year.

If that's the case, which I don't dispute, are we really going to miss Nutley?
We'll miss his passion, sure. But that's about it.

Thomo.

First Grade
agree with carh give the youngins a look. lance will be valuable...if he comes...i thought he was much older

ghoti

Bench
06 was supposed to be the year that we look to our youngsters...hence not re-signing Peach or Stevo....now they backflip and want Stevo, sign Darren Albert and offer contracts to Joel Caine and Albert Torrens! I wouldn't mind so much if the club bloody stuck to their own guns for once...but it's such a mess that they NEVER know wtf they're doing!

sharkmachine07

Juniors
be good to have stevo for one more year untill we find more props to sign next season. but also give pl players a go too they may be better than we think.