What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Illawarra V Blacktown

Illawarra loses 24-22.

Sele named and not used so why on earth name him if he isn't fit thats ridiculous.

Basically used a three man bench with a guy who hasn't played in months so really only 2 players who had any game fitness.

All the hard work from JD has gone because of the stupidity of Head who by rights needs to be given the sack as he is flat out rubbish.

Gee, a Dragons old boy appointed as coach who is quite obviously out of his depth.

So he'll have his contract renewed for two years next week then?

Walpole

Juniors
Head has them playing the same style as the first grade, just like any good reserves coach, so when thry get the call up they fit straight in.

Except both teams are shit.

Head looked okay with the under 20's but looks completely lost with no idea what he is supposed to be doing.

Its not entirely his fault Illawarra has had to use way to many part time players who are just not good enough for NSW Cup level.

GeeJay 2

Juniors
Illawarra loses 24-22.

Sele named and not used so why on earth name him if he isn't fit thats ridiculous.

Basically used a three man bench with a guy who hasn't played in months so really only 2 players who had any game fitness.

All the hard work from JD has gone because of the stupidity of Head who by rights needs to be given the sack as he is flat out rubbish.
Clune was dropped an hour before the game. I thought he had been giving the side some good options around the ruck. Jurd was dropped during the day also, who is a middle, I assume for one of the returning players from Brisbane. Blacktown won the game through the middle in the second half. Four props from Blacktown vs our bench of three was the telling factor. Go figure.

Clune was dropped an hour before the game. I thought he had been giving the side some good options around the ruck. Jurd was dropped during the day also, who is a middle, I assume for one of the returning players from Brisbane. Blacktown won the game through the middle in the second half. Four props from Blacktown vs our bench of three was the telling factor. Go figure.
Having Sele named and not being fit enough to play showed Head is very very stupid.

Especially having Lawrie and Mathews backing up from last night and Havili being horribly underdone.

I put Head in the same category as Logan and was happy to see the back end of that turd.

They need some coaches who can actually do their job properly.

GeeJay 2

Juniors
Having Sele named and not being fit enough to play showed Head is very very stupid.

Especially having Lawrie and Mathews backing up from last night and Havili being horribly underdone.

I put Head in the same category as Logan and was happy to see the back end of that turd.

They need some coaches who can actually do their job properly.
Agreed, but critically a coach that players want to play for.
Think about it Head. You carry a player who had the flu was into the game who you didn't play and drop a fit large middle to do so. This is to perhaps qualify this player for finals? Stupid. You have to get there first. One more loss and wenthworthville win next week could mean no finals footy for this team. Will be close either way for 8th spot.

Latest posts