What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im an Uncle!

xXSANDYXx

Bench
congrats to every1 who has just become an aunty/ uncle/ brother/ sister/ mummy/ daddy/ cousin/ married/ divorced :roll: or woteva else

pixie nipples

Juniors
I hope you encourage him to become involved with business Mr Jeremy. There's a lot of money to be made to those who have the tenacity to obtain it

hrundi99 said:
I bet none of your nieces/nephews is as cute as my niece, so there...

I'd like to challenge that buddy... mine.
Jarrel2.jpg

Yes I allready have him running around yelling "Daley...DALEY..OHHHHh Daleeeeeyyy" Rabs Warren style.

Anyway Ron, Conragts and welcome to the club. ;-)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Thanks everyone.....i promised myself i wouldn't cry :lol:

I do feel old for some reason even though im only 23.

Saw the little lad today.....the boy's got a fair size donger on him!!.....mum goes " well that doesn't come from your fathers side" :lol: :lol:

Matty better be good with the women, i want to be 40 and picking up his girls :lol:

Nah you'll be married by 40 Ron. And we'll both be trying to convince our younger wives, that 80's Rock is the greatest era.

hrundi99

First Grade
Dirk DIGgler said:
hrundi99 said:
I bet none of your nieces/nephews is as cute as my niece, so there...

I'd like to challenge that buddy... mine.
Jarrel2.jpg

Yes I allready have him running around yelling "Daley...DALEY..OHHHHh Daleeeeeyyy" Rabs Warren style.

Anyway Ron, Conragts and welcome to the club. ;-)

Well you've got a good candidate there. I'm impressed.

Here's mine...

ib1.jpg

Latest posts