What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back

Happy Gilmore

Juniors
Been overseas for 2 months, came back on Monday and didnt realise that the forums were still going. Good to see it new and improved. Though I have missed heaps. I have been watching a few games off the net, good to see the Eels in the top 4. And hopefully they'll go all the way.

How good this Tim Smith, he's a gun, he's gonna be something. I reckon we have a decent forward pack and a halfback to go all the way. But we gotta win the big games.(eg. Broncos, Dragons, Bulldogs)

Shame about tonight's loss, but we'll come back strong. It was just an off night I guess.

GO PARRA!. :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
Happy Gilmore said:
Been overseas for 2 months, came back on Monday and didnt realise that the forums were still going. Good to see it new and improved. Though I have missed heaps. I have been watching a few games off the net, good to see the Eels in the top 4. And hopefully they'll go all the way.

How good this Tim Smith, he's a gun, he's gonna be something. I reckon we have a decent forward pack and a halfback to go all the way. But we gotta win the big games.(eg. Broncos, Dragons, Bulldogs)

Shame about tonight's loss, but we'll come back strong. It was just an off night I guess.

GO PARRA!. :D

do you mind going back overseas? because it's clear to evryone that you've brought back some badluck.:?

thankyou.:D

jayman

Juniors
lol... i feel sorry for people who start threads in here...

suity and pjm seem to take them over...lol... funny but..

like a pair of highschool sweethearts...

Stagger eel

Staff member
jayman said:

they both disgust me!

Utey

Coach
Iam not the jinx! I was away for 7 weeks and we win 6 weeks straight and had the bye. But last week we won so it cant be me.

Phillips

Referee
jayman said:

Suity & PJM need to pick up there game

Stagger eel

Staff member
um!! Philips, she looks like a drag queen who's just about to pop it out and piss up against the wall!!..i'm serious maan!!