What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im confident

parrachilean31

Juniors
I feel Really confident in the side that the team can make the top 6... Yeah thats right top 6 we are going to be the form team in the finals and i feel we can even beat st george in the last round ... and go undefeated . With mateo and keating coming back it will be interesting to see what DA will do my thoughts is maybe push lowire on and mateo on bench as a impact player . Maybe put keating in the wenty first to see how he goes , all i know is the few weeks will be interesting .

What are your thoughts Parra Fans....

planeteels

Juniors
I Love my Eels but the likeliehood of it happening is slim to none...

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/NoelleyS9827/PuffPuffPass.png
PuffPuffPass.png

All I can say is don't count your chickens.
Worry about this week first, the knights will have some tricks for us on Sunday I'm sure of it.

planeteels

Juniors
I have a reserved confidence going into the Knights game.. out of the rest of the games my real concerns would be the Warriors, Tigers & Dragons games though I think Parra will beat the Dragons

bartman

Immortal
Were is your confidence ?? Hey which team do you think we will loose to then???
Newcastle.
St George-Illawarra.
Maybe some games inbetween.

Finishing one win short of the top 8, having left our run just too late.

But it's more about whether the players feel and play confidently, not about whether the fans are confident.

Gazzamatta

Coach
One week at a time please..............
Regardless, Parramatta will have to continue what they have been doing and maybe even find another level against the Knights.
History tells us that good teams under pressure generally respond. The pressure on the Knights this weekend will be enormous.
1. Brian Smith retained for the balance of the year wanting to prove himself
2. The team rallys around the new coach if Smith is punted.
3. 5 losses in their last 7 games.

Ive every confidence this NEW Parramatta team can continue their winning ways. It will be a great test of how far they have come and one hell of a game no doubt.

parrachilean31

Juniors
But i feel that ..

kNights wont have enough to beat us we beat them when we wernt at our best.
Tigers Got lucky against the sea eagles , eagles were not there that night
Warriors .. waiting for 2010 mackinon gone no price chances are good.
Panthers ... lucky to come back to draw against a poor warriors
dragons ... Are just waiting to be beaten...

I think we can go 5/5 .....top six here we come..

SDM

First Grade
Give up, everyone will keep saying no chance for atleast 1-2 more weeks. Then we will be certs.

forward pass

Coach
It is amazing how quickly everyone how utterly sh*t we were playing up until 3 weeks ago!!

I am hopeful, but realistically we are all getting a little over-excited.

Kornstar

Coach
I still think we have no hope of going anywhere near the 8!!

1 more win this year will be a bonus imo.....