What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im confident

Swiftstylez

Bench
I still think we have no hope of going anywhere near the 8!!

1 more win this year will be a bonus imo.....

Are you even a Parra fan? Well, you no doubt are as you have reason to be pessimistic... however... the only game we should not be confident in winning is the one against the Dragons if they play like they have the last couple of months. We should have beaten the Titans as well, but we are more consistent now. That's all there is to it. Consistency. The Eels have proven they are capable of beating anyone in the comp if they turn up on the day (E.G Bulldogs game).

Last edited:

Mickyd39

Juniors
Top 6?? Pffft....you're an idiot.

We're going to win the comp GODDAMMIT!

Suity

for sure.

who will stop us? no one!

i can feel it in my bones.

im excited.

i was also excited at the start of the season.

Last edited:

lingard

Coach
Were is your confidence ?? Hey which team do you think we will loose to then???

I think we might just scrape into eighth spot. We`ll lose to St George in the last round and then play them again the following week.........and beat them.

We can`t make the top six. What do you think will happen to Manly, Tigers, Penrith, Knights, Cowboys? They can`t all lose.

Fee

Juniors
My whole idea for this season was to expect nothing and you wont be dissapointed. I cant make myself believe that we will make it in the eight, as I would be so dissapointed if we didnt. I will take it one game at a time. I hope we can though, just wont let myself believe it until I see it.:pray::pray:

Grail

Juniors
I reckon that we'll miss the 8 by at least 3 points.
We left our run a couple weeks too late. Games v Bunnies, Sharks and Panthers are going to bite us big time.

Ladmate

Bench
Are you even a Parra fan? Well, you no doubt are as you have reason to be pessimistic... however... the only game we should not be confident in winning is the one against the Dragons if they play like they have the last couple of months. We should have beaten the Titans as well, but we are more consistent now. That's all there is to it. Consistency. The Eels have proven they are capable of beating anyone in the comp if they turn up on the day (E.G Bulldogs game).

Weren't you the guy who wanted to support storm and announced you were leaving? What a change of heart....

ElectricEel

Juniors
I feel Really confident in the side that the team can make the top 6... Yeah thats right top 6 we are going to be the form team in the finals and i feel we can even beat st george in the last round ... and go undefeated . With mateo and keating coming back it will be interesting to see what DA will do my thoughts is maybe push lowire on and mateo on bench as a impact player . Maybe put keating in the wenty first to see how he goes , all i know is the few weeks will be interesting .

What are your thoughts Parra Fans....

I reckon If the Dragons are clear of the pack, they will rest some players, giving us a definite chance of beating them.

I think Mateo will replace Lowrie, and KK may be benched.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

THIS IS INDIA. IT'S WHERE YOU CALL WHEN YOU HAVE A TECHNICAL PROBLEM WITH YOUR COMPUTER......

Booooooooo Casper:lol::lol:

Latest posts