What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm ****ing sick of Michael Maguire

BunniesMan

Immortal
Under the current salary cap no player in the competition is worth what Inglis is being payed. Inglis isnt worth half of what he is being payed. 3 good games for QLD a year dont make you worth 600k a year.
At centre how good he plays is just as dependent on his inside men as it is on him.

At FB he's responsible for his own fate moreso, I bet he'll play like the elite player he is from here on in.

Noa

First Grade
Youd think after x-mount of years going nowhere with Henry as coach youd have bigger things to worry about then a rookie coach 2 solid games in.

Unless you're a pea-hearted sheep.

Noa

First Grade
He made top 8 last year b,esides I'm also a dragons fan... But sure attack my team for having a view.

Condolences.

But the point stands. Why the f**k do you give a f**k about what Maguire is doing to take the pressure of a young player.

Silent Knight

First Grade
Well usually we have to wait until the end of the season before the Souffs coach gets kicked down the stairs. Perhaps some fans are eager for the tradition to be brought forward earlier in the year?

Honkiest_Honky

Juniors
Obviously if we had Bennett we'd be going considerably better. Bennett is the type of coach who turns top 8 sides into premiership winners.

Galeforce

Bench
If there are any moderators this thread should be deleted.
Started by a troll dope with a "hate" Souths title .
does not belong in Souths forum section.