What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im not a manly fan but......

To kick the Storm 40 points to zip... I loved it.

I thought I couldnt feel any lower after The sharks got smacked and kept to a big fat zero. If The Sharks made the grand final not only would it have been a severe case of De Ja Vu but I could see that it would be the second time Cronulla and Manly were both together in a grand final... and the second time we would have been kept to zero.

Awesome that Manly, in THE GRAND FINAL, smacks the Storm 40 points to ZERO.

Great to see Beaver get a try in not only the Grand Final but his last game. Congrats guys. See ya's in 09

bennoonthehill

Juniors
Thanks to all. Its particularly nice to see the support and plaudits form fans of teams we should rightfully expect to hate us. 40-0, f**k me i still can't believe it.

Whoosh

Juniors
Well done to you. As the title says - I am not a Manly fan but..gee that was an awesome performance.

Congrats Manly...I am still gutted but like I said to may mates...Manly deserved to win this all over the park.

Great win guys...enjoy !!.

melbourne_belle

Juniors
Congrats Guys, you guys out played us for the full 80 and we had nothing.
Your team could've atleast let us score one try lol
Shattered and hungover great combo

Chachi

Bench
I'm choking on my breakfast saying this, but well done Manly. ;-) Far and away the best team in the comp at the end of the season.

As much as most Knights supporters hate Manly all i can say is WELL DONE GUYS you could not have thrashed a "better" team...:lol::lol:

Matt23

Staff member
Well done manly...and well done Beaver - a most deserving send winner.

Scarves

Juniors
I am a Manly Fan but I still can't believe the score, the nil part is the key and against a club that's looked like a dynasty for so long. Let's be honest, had Melbourne won we'd all be comapring them to the truly great club teams like Parramatta in the early 80's and those Bronco & Raiders teams who went back to back before Super League.

Now the Sea Eagles are soaring high again while being in an undisputed era of their own. Manly under Hasler execute a Rugby League game plan in a manner that should encourage entertaining skillful play throughout the competition. No more wrestle grapple stuff - for the good of all clubs, including the Storm, hopefully that's behind us.

Maybe I'm looking at it through Maroon and White beer glasses but this victory and one of this magnitude should be great for the game.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Eels fan here, But I was cheering my guts out for you guys on Sunday - As a Hills District girl i couldn't be any prouder of Heath L'estrange and Dave Williams. :ls:

CONGRATS Manly and CONGRATS Beaver - hope you guys are all still drunk!!! :alcho: You deserve after a season, and a game like that. WELL DONE!!

Wiljoy00

Juniors
I'm looking forward tothe meeting between Manly & Leeds Rhinos for the club Championships, I hope they give them a 40-0 pasting as well.

Seaeaglesgirl

Juniors
I cant wait to get one of the last 2008 Premier Shirts, haha Woohooo, no more are being made after Thursday, John Beaumont rang me this morning :D

Cant wait

Latest posts