What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im One Of The Greats: Bulgarelli

Do you agree with Bulgarelli's comments?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
DYNAMIC Canberra Raiders Centre, Jason Bulgarelli has come out and blasted the NRL saying he doesnt get the recognition he deserves. Bulgarelli believes his time is running out for a spot in the representative squads, "Mate im sick of being left out you know, I think I have done enough to earn selection in a representative side, im 28 and my clock is ticking". Bulgarelli believes he has been the leading man in Canberra rapid rise in the past 2 seasons, "Mate ever since I came in, the team has gone gangbusters, I should have played SOO footy last year, didnt, I should have definently been picked 4 SOO this year but i got snobbed, whats their problem?" Bulgarelli also made a strong statement saying he is the real Raiders legend, "Mate I helped make this club successful again and I dont get squat for it !!! I am better than Meninga ever was and as far as im concerned I should be up 4 Dally M player of the year".
Canberra Coach Matthew Elliot agrees, "Yeah 4 sure, Boogs has ben goin gangbusters 4 us over the last 2 seasons and he wouldnt look out of place in the Aussie team at the end of the year". Bulgarelli had one last thing to say before he left and that was:

"To all my wonderful fans out there i wanna see more letters come in, I have never receieved any negative feedback from u guys so i must be Awesome! Thanx 4 ur support"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GO BOOGS \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/

Note: This is just a humorous thread, hope u guys see the light end of it :D

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Leave the poor bugger alone. Sure, those who think he is a PL player at best can say that - I don't care, but at least he wants to play for the Raiders as far as I can see.

BAY72

Juniors
just cause he want's to, dosen't mean he is able too.
no good being loyal if you are crap

Jaime_Koeppe_Is_Hot said:
DYNAMIC Canberra Raiders Centre, Jason Bulgarelli has come out and blasted the NRL saying he doesnt get the recognition he deserves. Bulgarelli believes his time is running out for a spot in the representative squads, "Mate im sick of being left out you know, I think I have done enough to earn selection in a representative side, im 28 and my clock is ticking". Bulgarelli believes he has been the leading man in Canberra rapid rise in the past 2 seasons, "Mate ever since I came in, the team has gone gangbusters, I should have played SOO footy last year, didnt, I should have definently been picked 4 SOO this year but i got snobbed, whats their problem?" Bulgarelli also made a strong statement saying he is the real Raiders legend, "Mate I helped make this club successful again and I dont get squat for it !!! I am better than Meninga ever was and as far as im concerned I should be up 4 Dally M player of the year".
Canberra Coach Matthew Elliot agrees, "Yeah 4 sure, Boogs has ben goin gangbusters 4 us over the last 2 seasons and he wouldnt look out of place in the Aussie team at the end of the year". Bulgarelli had one last thing to say before he left and that was:

"To all my wonderful fans out there i wanna see more letters come in, I have never receieved any negative feedback from u guys so i must be Awesome! Thanx 4 ur support"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GO BOOGS \\:D/ \\:D/ \\:D/

Note: This is just a humorous thread, hope u guys see the light end of it :D

how can i disagree after readin that

Bay56

First Grade
Good stuff ... and I thought I was the only nuthead on this forum :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
thickos said:
TiTTieS said:
Angel Of Death said:
Is he ever going to be dropped...

No, but I'm sure the ball is

:lol:
GOLD!

Cheers thickos. Maybe Boogs is next in line for your location bit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. if you haven't already worked it out, the reason why your quote boxes screwed up is you forgot to put in a " at the end of Angel Of Death.